stoner shows!

Discussion in 'Movies & Television' started by giftedchild00, Oct 3, 2009.

1. giftedchild00

giftedchild00 New Member

my favorite show to watch when im high is superjail! its so shocking! what about everyone else?:)

4 people like this.
  2. bluntslide

bluntslide New Member

super jail is bad ass
    uh chowder seems funny

3. Buds_Of_Steele

Buds_Of_Steele Your Undisputed Disputer

Sponge Bob,
    South Park
    The Simpsons
    Family Guy
    Friends
    That Seventies Show
    Animaniacs
    Pinky and the Brain
    Ren and Stimpy
    Tim and Eric's Awesome Show

4. giftedchild00

giftedchild00 New Member

ive always wanted to watch ren and stimpy when im hgih but never had the chance. watch the spongebob movie cuz at the beginning they sing the song really creepy ha. oh and watch the wall by pink floyd. tripppyyyyy

5. 420Revolution

420Revolution New Member

watch some fucking static! turn it to channel 99 or something like that. You'll actually think your watching something important and its funny as hell

2 people like this.
  6. giftedchild00

giftedchild00 New Member

ha good idea! i love watching crazy stuff. just the other night me and my friend snuck out and when we got back in we were so paranoid and didnt even get any food. we were starving. her mom was up. but then we turned on the tv and how high was on! thats great when your high

7. king cola

king cola Sr. Member

Titus, old show from around 2000. They only had 3 seasons before Fox cancelled it so I ended up buying them on DVD. It really did appear to be a show for stoners. Few episodes were related to marijuana. Zack Ward the bully from A Christmas Story played as his stoner brother Dave.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uriSgRuDJAQ]YouTube - Titus: Dave Moves Out[/ame]

2 people like this.
  8. dudley

dudley New Member

How It's Made
    Get A Life
    Metalocalypse
    Downtown (old MTV show)
    Adventure Time
    Small Wonder

9. Tops

Tops New Member

Are You Guys Serious?
    Childrens Shows? Yoour Giving the impression all stoners are just stupid kids lol.

I watch Weeds! or the OFFICE! Sme Funny Stuff When your High.
    And If you got net flicks on ur xbox360..than yeah...its bad ass

10. Karigrandi

Karigrandi Active Member

Depends on the high. I like that 70's show but if I'm blazed I love to watch Tom & Jerry (they never say anything so its easy to follow)

Also here in Finland we have this awesome show called "Madventures" first two seasons are in Finnish but the 3rd season is in English, you should check it out, basically every stoner in Finland loves that show.:p

2 people like this.
  11. jerammy

jerammy New Member

12. Bud Is good

Bud Is good Resident non smoker

They need to do another that 70's show type show...I miss that show..

13. Drizzle420

Drizzle420 New Member

If you mean stoner shows id say Regular Show or Workaholics (basically the stoner version of its always sunny in philadelphia). But if you mean my favourite shows to watch stoned then its easily Eastbound & Down.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iD1Xjdr1TbM"]Eastbound and down Let him watch - YouTube[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iD1Xjdr1TbM"][/ame]

14. Insaneteacher

Insaneteacher Fare You Well

Rocko's Modern Life, Hey Arnold, Angry Beavers, AHhhhh! Real Monsters, Pete & Pete, Are You Afraid of the Dark, Ghostwriter, Ren & Stimpy, Clarissa Explains it all, All That, Dexter's Laboratory..................yes i grew up in the 90's :laugh: i've recently downloaded a lot of these shows and they are still hilarious and nostalgic to watch while high...

2 people like this.
  15. scofieldr3199

scofieldr3199 Sr. Member

Any old cartoon shows are awesome. Pop eye, Tom and Jerry, i also like to watch space shows on discovery or the science channel. I am a nerd about that kind of stuff

16. Insaneteacher

the science channel is definitely where it's at. what's that one program that Morgan Freeman narrates? i watch that one just for his voice :laugh:

2 people like this.
  17. scofieldr3199

scofieldr3199 Sr. Member

hahaha "Through the Wormhole"

18. Fscotty

Fscotty New Member

Weeds, Breaking Bad, Skins, The Office, The Whitest Kids You Know

2 people like this.
  19. Equilibrium

Equilibrium Cranched Scanner

Ancient Aliens is pretty interesting, and can be pretty hilarious sometimes.

I usually like a show a lot, then hate it, then i come back to it and like it even more.

old simpsons episodes
    Futurama
    my name is earl
    arrested development,
    the office
    Trailer Park boys
    south park

I like movies 10X more than t.v. shows,

20. Insaneteacher

[​IMG]

2 people like this.