Stoner stories you wish to share!!

Discussion in 'Places and People' started by Kitube, Jun 2, 2012.

1. Kitube

Kitube New Member

whenever iam high i really enjoy reading stoner stories in these forums, i often spend hours reading them.
    so any and all stories you wish to share!!
    maybe the best time you were high, when you got caught, your first time, just any old story!!
    SHAREEE!
    2 people like this.
  2. Girlwithnoname7

Girlwithnoname7 New Member

I will never forget the first time that I smoked! It's not very exciting but to me it's pretty awesome haha. It was about five years ago when I was fourteen. My brother had me smoke with him and this girl Amanda. She was a mess she had a huge bronchitis cough that was pretty gross and it scared the death out of me. We were at a house which is a pretty residential area but there was a barn in the back yard so we smoked behind it. I was SO paranoid the first time that I can't remember me enjoying it haha. This girl kept coughing louder than me and I just wanted to go inside! I ended up getting pretty high the first time and it is where I started eating mashed potato sandwiches haha. they are pretty delicious so If you have leftover mashed potties and white bread, MAKE THEM ! It's funny to think that I used to be so paranoid about smoking but now I will just smoke while walking down the street.
    Peace love and chicken grease !
  3. Kitube

Kitube New Member

thats exactly the same with me, it used to be all hush hush and quiet. now i just smoke on the highway, while walking along the road, in my room while parents at home and stuff.

EDIT:
    this isnt really a nice story or anything but i still want to share it.
    I have these 3 buddies i always hang out with, one of them doesnt smoke at all, one does ocassionaly and the other generally smokes with me but never enthusiastically wants to go to a length to smoke like i would.
    So whenever i buy any weed or smoke i generally smoke with them. but recently ive started to more than double the amount i smoke, i have spent the last 4 weeks weekends being completely blazed. like iam right now.
    and i try to buy new mj with my buddy but hes just not sharing the interest in mj.
    and it suuucks, it would be so much better to be able to smoke with friends.
    4 people like this.
  4. Haze24

Haze24 New Member

Get new friends haha
  5. Kitube

Kitube New Member

already thought of that, but its not that easy. and to top it all off, my dealer just decided to stop selling.
  6. Haze24

Haze24 New Member

Hahaha... U only have one conect on deck? That sux! I have a couple conects to chose from :D
  7. Kitube

Kitube New Member

there are two other guys which i could get something from, but they arent very reliable and i could never get the amount i got from the other guy, i could only get 1-3gs from them and its not that good bud.
  8. Haze24

Haze24 New Member

Yeah I know what u mean that happens with me to... What I do is I have all my homies I smoke with and I have whoever I'm with call their conects... I really have nnone of my own but I'm always with my homies so it works out
  9. Kitube

Kitube New Member

i think its gonna work out though, my dealer said hell make some calls. which means if i skip him and buy form the guy he buys from it might even get cheaper.
  10. Haze24

Haze24 New Member

Well... Have u blazed yet?
  11. Kitube

Kitube New Member

i smoked the last bit i had on tuesday, gave me a reasonable buzz for about an hour, and called my dealer yesterday and he said hed gonna make some calls, now iam waiting for him to call me back.
    :indiffere
  12. Haze24

Haze24 New Member

Damn it sux fer me to cuz I smoked my last bowl today and it summer I have no connects that will drive out to deliver... I usually. Got my sacks from around skool so I'm fucked basically..
  13. Kitube

Kitube New Member

great news, my guy got me a new contact, me and my buddies went to him yesterday all proffesional like and got 10 g's. :woohoo: got sooo stoned last night, drove around town, went to papa johns, watched pineapple express.
    awesome night!! haha :rasta::blazed:
  14. Kitube

Kitube New Member

again sooo high, this is the best dope ive had ever!!
    2 people like this.
  15. Soap Mactavish

Soap Mactavish New Member

Damn dude that sounds amazing.
  16. TheWeedist

TheWeedist New Member

My first time I was with friends running around at night and all of a sudden I heard the bark of a little dog at least 5 feet away from me I looked up and it was really a big dog 30 feet away from me and also once I took that hit that got me high right away I started seeing wave ripples in the air like thc had just brought me into another dimension, and oh ya I feel like I'm in a video game!!:D
  17. gman0179

gman0179 New Member

There's been to many to say. Most funny is probably when me and my friend were hitting a bong and were already stoned and he was trying to rip it, but we were laughing at nothing for like 10mins. Haha. The other day I was blazed after doing like 5 bubbler bowls. It felt like parts of my body were moving in opposite directolions. Itvwas wuerd but awesome.
  18. Kitube

Kitube New Member

this morning i smoked a joint, said goodbye to my parents who went shopping, me thinking awesome i go into my room, get incense or what those smoke sticks are called, get bong ready with ice and stuff, close curtains, light candle lock the door, turn the lights off, music on and smoke a whole 2 bowls. i was nearly paralyzed so high i was. then my parents came home and i got hungry so i went into the kitchen and got a bowl of yoghurt and my mum asks me if she can ask me a question, me terrified avoid it and go outside. she then comes outside as well and asks me how long ive been smoking and i like shiiiiiat, she then asks me if iam addicted and iam like no so she says then stop, they put all sort of chemicals in it and i say only if you get it from an idiot then shes like.... what are you smoking, and i said marijuana. she was thinking i smoked cig's!! i walked right into that!! it was really awkward, she told me i should stop, its not always cool to do what the rest of the people do.
    and that was that, its been really awkward now, i dont know if shes told my dad, i dont know what to do, should i continue? should i get rid of my stuff, i dont think theyll search my room and take my dope and bong but iam not sure... i dont think id stop even if should. anyone has had a similar situation? iam 18 and iam going to finish school in half a year and iam gonna study abroad, so i wont spend much more time with them.
    iam thinking ill keep smoking, but not so obvious as bong in my room.
  19. gman0179

gman0179 New Member

I've been caught 3 times by my mom. I really don't even care that much anymore she told me I better stop but I'm not. She caught me the first time when she had to do something with my phone and saw my messages and 2 was when she needed my dirty clothes and looked in my bag while I was sleeping and saw my bubbler. 3rd was when I had a fresh packed bowl on my dresser and no one was home and she walked in mu room and smelled it
  20. colbertman

colbertman New Member

alright well i have a story for you guys. one night me and my brother decided to go outside to smoke up while our mom (a very light sleeper) was asleep inside. so we took all the stealth precautions necessary and made it outside without being heard, we grabbed our stash box (bud, incense, candle, small bong, lighters.. all that shit) and made our way to an old shed near the back of the property. we got inside, locked the door, lit the candle and turned on our flashlight lamp thingy and got smoking. after a couple bowls we got really really high and started freaking out a bit just because it was scary out there. kinda in the middle of nowhere late at night pitch black outside. then we start hearing all this thumping on the walls of the shed we are in so we decide fuck it lets pack up and get the fuck out of here. so we packed our shit up in record time and went to open the door, but it was jammed shut. what we neglected to realize was that there was a piece of wood nailed near the door on the outside to keep the door from flapping around on windy days and when we closed the door it fell down and locked us in. so we just freak out thinking our mom locked us in there to teach us a lesson, or there is someone outside fucking with us. so i start wondering if i should use my cell to call the house and get our mom to help us out.. but i really didnt want her to come and open the door to have smoke pour out and see our stoned dumb asses in there. then my attention turns to the small window. maybe big enough for me to fit out of, but its nailed shut. so i get to work with my swiss army knife (a wonderful stoner tool) trying to quietly remove this window. after a few minutes i pry one of the boards off and get the window open (this whole time hearing horrifying thumping noises on the outside of the shed, like some maniac or scary animal is trying to get in). only to find steel mesh on the other side of the god damn window but i have come too far to give up! so i start tearing away at the mesh with my knife making all kinds of noise and ruining my blade but i finally cut it open, squeezed out and opened the door for my brother. so we are just trying to hide our box and get to the house as fast as we can, still scared as hell when i hear the thumping again. so i whip around, knife in hand, scared out of my mind and it turns out to be two of our cats playing on the roof of the shed...... anyway we got back inside without incident and enjoyed the rest of our high munching out and watching the comedy channel.
    2 people like this.