Stopped Smoking 45 Days ago

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by worrywort123, Apr 30, 2009.

1. worrywort123

worrywort123 New Member

This afternoon I was told I have to get a urine test tomorrow. I haven't smoked pot in 10 years but 4 months ago went on a 2 month daily binge. I have no time to order any detox formulas. Getting someone elses urine is not an option. I stopped smoking exactly 45 days ago. I'm 230 lbs, 6'0 tall and 42 years old. I've also lost 75 lbs in the last year and I'm not a cigarette smoker. Right now I have a fever and I'm sick as a dog, I've been taking advil all day. I know advil can cause false positives for THC but that aside, what are the chances of passing this test. I don't know if it will be a 5 panel or 9 or 12, it will probably be a 5 since this is for insurance for a transportation company. I don't expect there to be a problem, but as my name says, I'm a worry wort
  2. BigJayDub

BigJayDub New Member

I am in a similar situation. I am about the same height and about 180. At day 38, I can pass a home screening kit if i dillute. I hadn't smoked in about a year then had about a 2 month binge as well where I smoked a few times a day.

Everyone is different... but in my opinion, just my opinion, I think since you don't have any time you could just try to drink water and gatorade regularly and urinate several times before the test and try to dillute. Might be flagged for dillution but that might give you another chance to maybe try to do it better.

My friend weights probably 300lbs and he smoked A LOT. He stopped 3 weeks before the test and used one of those carbo things and he passed just fine. I KNOW there's no way he could have possibly been clean. I am very skeptical of those and like people say, I think you can do the same by taking vitamins for color and creatine before hand.

And eat plenty that morning and all day so you don't have any fat burned and less metabolites released. Fasting is bad I'm sure.
  3. worrywort123

worrywort123 New Member

Thanks for the response Dub, I was thinking the same thing. 45 days clean, drink a couple bottles of Gatorade first thing AM, get some B complex at GNC to take with the Gatorade, sip a gallon of water until the test and screw what color it is, and hope for the best....no?
  4. Secs

Secs New Member

Why in the hell haven't the two of you ran to your nearest large chain drug store and purchased a home test? If you had, then your options would be much clearer.
  5. worrywort123

worrywort123 New Member

sec, sorry. Yes, first thing tomorrow Im going to CVS and get the home test. Just to ease my mind. I will catch my first urine on this test.
  6. Secs

Secs New Member

Well, if you don't pass with the first urine of the morning, you will need to dilute. You won't have much time, so tonight your homework is to read through the dilution sticky. Start with the first page, then work backwards from the last page until your eyes go blurry.

;)

You can stop reading when you start screaming at your monitor, "You stupid idiot, I know why...." or "Yesh, that was a really idiotic question. Even I know the answer to that one".

When you know the answers as you read the questions, then you know enough.
  7. worrywort123

worrywort123 New Member

Well, Sec, Ive been reading this page and that sticky since about 6pm and its 9:30. my eyeballs are blurry and im still sweating my fever out of me. Its going to be a photo finish my friend.
  8. worrywort123

worrywort123 New Member

Ok, here's my update. I went to cvs this morning at 5am, bought a 6 drug test, THC was positive. After 45 days! Like I said, I'm 230lbs and I smoked like weed was going out of style for 2 months straight all day every day. Now, I bought 2 extra 14 dollar TCH alone tests. I drank a half a gallon of Pomegrenate juice about a gallon of water, bought Cranberry pills and B 12 complex from CVS, popped like 7 cranberrys and 4 B 12's I waited 2 hours and pissed in the THC test, the one with the eyedropper and litmus, and I saw a LINE! Twas a faint one, but there it was, clear as , well almost clear as day. right before my test I had pee'd 27 times durin the day, my pee was nice and yellow from the cranberry pills and B 12, I took the second THC test before I went into the facility at around 4pm and again, I saw the same line. I managed to get a clean urine sample from my friend, I had that in a 4 ounce CVS brand hand sanitizer bottle washed out for 1 hour. I placed the bottle between my balls (sorry) and leg and tested it with a digital thermometer after having it in there for almost an hour...temp was 98.2 degrees, nice. Walked into the facility, fully prepared to either drop my own specimen if they were watching, or use the doner if they werent..and they said come back tomorrow, we are too busy...........I had to laugh, even though the entire day was torture. Now I have an additional 24 hours to do this. I am keeping my friends sample in my garage until tomorrow..I believe it will be OK, as I used to keep urine for 2 or 3 days about 15 years ago before it started getting rank. I deeply want to give my own sample, but that faded line worries me to death. I will keep you all posted, and I know not to bring that digital thermometer into the dr's office.
    This is for a random DOT 5 panel urine analysis I found that out today when I got the papers. Im going to spend the rest of the night on this page re-reading all the stickys on substitution and dilution. I will also make sure I come back and update my results, I think its terrible when people with similar stories dont even have the courtesy to come back and post their results..Thanks for your help. God bless this forum.
  9. BigJayDub

BigJayDub New Member

I did buy drug tests. When I take them without dillution, I fail. When I mildly dillute (drank a bottle of water an hour before), I pass with a very faint line. I don't think it's heavy dillution because there is still color, but it's only faintly yellow.

I got some creatine that I will double dose a week before. I also got some adulteration strips to see if my urine will pass for dillution testing. I also have b vitamins for color. I got a vial of synth. powder that I will also test to make sure that it will past adulteration strips. I'm thinking about possibly going half and half with synth and real urine to help dillute but keep it realistic. Is that bad?

Am I missing anything that I should think about?
  10. WordisBong

WordisBong New Member

BJD- don't mix the two. The two stories i've read on here from folks doing that failed both times. You should be fine with just the synthetic.
  11. BigJayDub

BigJayDub New Member

Also I am wondering if my pre-emp test will be the 50ng/ml dip cards. I have only had 1 job that required a test and I saw them use the simple 5 pannel dip cards. Is that like 99.9% of the case that pre-emp tests are dip cards? Or do they often use GC/MS? Maybe I'm just being paranoid.

It's an engineering job for a fortune 500 company. I worked for a different division of the company when I got the last test. Maybe they would naturally have the same policy?
  12. worrywort123

worrywort123 New Member

I just had a great idea for anyone paranoid about sounds/noises from uncapping the specimen...set your cell phone alarm to go off in 5 minutes 3 or 4 minutes before you walk into the piss booth....sounds good no? I can hear me now "Figures, every time I go to the bathroom this damn phone rings!" Singing, or humming seems too obvious.
  13. BigJayDub

BigJayDub New Member

I think they usually ask you to take everything out of your pockets. That may vary though. I think they would be unhappy and may be suspicious of it especially if they asked you to remove personal items.
  14. bogo

bogo New Member

they aint going ot hear you.. your going to start and stop peeing, like your going into the toilet and then the bottle. open the bottle and start peeing in the toilet then just pour your stuff in cup they gave you and finish peeing into the toilet..... dont forget to take your bottle with you when you go. wash your hands.. take your time you got 5 min to do it......
    Bogo
  15. worrywort123

worrywort123 New Member

Everything went great. PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE is all I have to say. I spent all day long with a digital thermometer and my donor sample. Here are my findings.
    Heating the sample to 103 degrees and placing the bottle in "the spot" immediately, it cooled at a rate of 2 degrees every 10 minutes. I don't think anyone has stated this anywhere on the forum and I think it is important. Try this to prove me correct. I placed my sample heated to 103 degrees in between my scrotum and left leg, checked the temp after 10 minutes and it was 100.9, I checked in exactly 10 minutes later and it was 98.8 so on average 2 degrees, give or take .1 - .3 degrees varying on room temp and clothing. I was wearing shorts with tighty whiteys. I figured 20 minutes was plenty of time to walk from my car into the office and piss, wrong. It took almost 40 minutes...but I wasn't that worried..why??? Because I predicted that may happen and PRACTICED. I knew that even after 50 minutes, the sample would still be at 97.8 degrees, not perfect, but still acceptable and not enough to cause suspicion (correct me if im wrong). My test was a random DOT 5 panel, THC, Coke, PCP, Opiates, Methamphetamines. I made sure I chatted it up with the Dr, she was very cool, wasnt at all nervous on the outside, but inside I was still feeling the unequaled stress of 48 hours worth of thinking my life was over and my children would be homeless along with myself and wife...all this for a 2 month weed binge, not worth it. I am a big boy, and would have found a way to cope with life if it had not gone my way, but thanks to this forum and the many people who have contributed to the instructions and the advice to PRACTICE, I got over. I hope all of you do too.
    One more thing, I used to substitute before the internet was as advanced as it is today (around 1993), back when it was easy to pull off, so I had done this before, but the world has changed since those days.
    4 people like this.
  16. BigJayDub

BigJayDub New Member

Very nice. I still haven't decided if I will sub yet since it isn't hard for me to dillute below the threshold, but I am experimenting with temperatures. I still have 8 days which will be a total of 49, but I still can't pass without dilluting after 41 which surprises me...
  17. worrywort123

worrywort123 New Member

Got my test results back today....Passed with flying colors
    :)
  18. lew scannon

lew scannon Banned

Congrads to you on a successful sub and welcome to the Sub Club. :cool:

Best wishes.
  19. BigJayDub

BigJayDub New Member

I was FINALLY give the time/date of my test... it's tomorrow. My sub fell through unfortunately so I am going to dilute. Synthetic is also illegal in this state so no headshop sells it and no one will mail it. I passed home tests 1.5 wk ago without diluting very much, I haven't smoked for 2 months, and I have heavily loaded creatine powder for like over a week. I am feeling pretty confident that I can moderately dilute and I'll be fine. I have loaded so much creatine I don't think it would be labeled for dilution. It's a standard 5 panel with 50ng/ml weed cutoff.
  20. worrywort123

worrywort123 New Member

Good Luck BigJayDub! Hope you are as happy when your results come back as I am today!