Storing Clean Urine?

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by YouLiveAndLearn, Apr 23, 2012.

1. YouLiveAndLearn

YouLiveAndLearn Sr. Member

So I was sitting here thinking about something and I'm sure someone has already thought of this already and possibly even made a thread about it but I figured I'd see if I could get some information from some of the experts here on the forums about this idea.

So lets say that you have decided to take a tolerance break for a while or just were stopping in order to get clean for a pre-employment drug test. If you are comfortable with substitution, why not just start to save a bunch of your clean urine for a rainy day basically? Start to collect samples of it once you know that you are 100% clean, put it into an air-tight container, and freeze it. From what I read on the Substitution thread, real human urine can stay good for up to a year if stored properly.

Heck, you could make a pretty lucrative little business even out of saving a bunch of your clean urine from when you decided to take a tolerance break or to prepare for a employment UA. Than selling it to people later on.

Like I said, I'm sure there are other people who have thought of this already but it seems like it'd be a great idea.

As far as storing it goes, what type of container is best for freezing your urine in? Would some of the Zip-Lock freezer bags be good for this?

What do you all think?

2. colakoala

colakoala New Member

Be careful what you freeze it in. The last thing you want is an exploded bottle of frozen piss in your freezer. :vomit:

3. YouLiveAndLearn

YouLiveAndLearn Sr. Member

LMAO!

Didn't even think about that but that is definitely a good idea. I need to figure out what the best containers would be for it.

4. colakoala

colakoala New Member

I imagine sturdy zip-locks would work great. They allow you to get all the air out without filling them to the brim, therefore they will expand without bursting. Best to bag it, then put that bag in a bag to be safe?