Strep throat and marijuana

Discussion in 'Medicinal Marijuana' started by Nobody Home, May 28, 2006.

1. Nobody Home

Nobody Home New Member

Hey guys. I was diagnosed with strep on Fri. I haven't smoked or vaped anything for a few days. I'm getting a little ancy, but nothing bad. I was wondering what you guys thought about me vaping or perhaps eating some mj. I obviously wouldn't smoke it as my throat is quite fucked up at the moment. Should I continue the abstinence? I do like the cracker method of eating weed. Would that be cool?

2. TheUnseenTruth

TheUnseenTruth Sr. Member

Well, All anciness set aside you probably should stay clean until you feel better but...Whers the fun in that I say ;-).

I'd go for some brownies, yep; good ol special brownies. There are some great recipies in the Culinary forum that you might want to check out. I've tried the cracker method and bleh, god for the cannabutter brownies, they work far better having been cannabutterized, rather then stuck in the nuker for 10 seconds.

Enjoy broski .

-A :wave:

3. Nobody Home

Nobody Home New Member

I usually don't nuke them. I put them in the oven for 15min at 350 degrees. Gets me good and baked. Thanks for the input.

4. inhale691

inhale691 New Member

If I were you I would boil me some bomb ass Green Tea instead of brownies and eating it same results and its good for your throat! Good Luck :D