Switzerland marijuana

Discussion in 'Places and People' started by Dj aka, Jun 11, 2010.

1. Dj aka

Dj aka New Member

Hey m8s

over the past few years I've built up quite the marijuana habbit. It started when I was 15 and I've loved it ever since. In my home country Canada it's easy and comferatable for me to score budd where ever I am, buty familly is moving to Switzerland and I know things won't be the same

I'm currently in Switzerland, Nyon and would like to
    get high. Problem is, I don't speak much French or German. I've read many of the articles about mj in Switzerland and was wondering if any one could give me the address of any tea shops that might carry cannibis for tea purposes that I would of course smoke.

In America it's possible to find 10+ drug dealers in a one block radius. Any one know any streets in Geneva, Zurich, Lugano, st moritz where I'll be able to productivly buy? I don't want to get mugged so I stay away from the ppl who look like they sell dope but look like they wouldent hesitate to try me for my money.

Any ideas? Thanks!

I've already been to Geneva, and I'm going to lusanne, Zurich, Bern, st moritz, and luganno and possibly back to Geneva

2. Dj aka

Dj aka New Member

Bump, someone help me out

3. Fubar1977

Fubar1977 New Member

I thought Switzerland was one of the most ANTI drug countrys in the world, tough penalties and scarce supplies etc.
    I bet it`s a bit of a culture shock after Canada!
    Sorry I can`t actually help, but good luck and be careful, I wouldn`t fancy a bust in Switzerland.

4. Texas Toker

Texas Toker Sr. Member

hop on train. go to Amsterdam. Problem solved.

5. Fubar1977

Fubar1977 New Member

I think I`d be paranoid about bringing anything back from `dam.
    I know here in the UK they keep a close eye on, particularly, young males coming back on the ferry from the `dam.

Be careful if you do...

6. SpiralSpindle

SpiralSpindle Sr. Member

Ich möchte einige Marihuana. I would like some marijuana.
    Pronounce- eech. mok-shh-Tay. eye-n-gay marijuana.

I think. I only took a year of German.

7. SenorSmokesALot

SenorSmokesALot Subscriber

webehigh.com Choose the country and the city and you will get a list of places and prices for weed. I've been to Switzerland several times and I've had no problems scoring weed. I easily found connections in Bern and Zurich. Just go to nearby colleges and parks and I'm sure you'll see some people with dreads. Not that dreads are a sure fire way to tell if someone smokes weed or not but it definately ups the chances that they do.

8. Dj aka

Dj aka New Member

Thanks, webehigh is where I read most articles about weed in Switzerland. Just gotta feel good enough to go ask a complete stranger for drugs. Don't want to get robbed, you know?

Gonna go to a aromatherapy store first to see if they have anything at all

9. Buzzby

Buzzby Buddhist Curmudgeon

You should be able to buy it in a "hemp shop". This is the writeup from the Drug Policy Alliance:

10. phpothead

phpothead New Member

its easy as hell to get bud in switzerland, even for underaged people(like me) its even easier then to get cigs, just look for peoples smoking(theres TONS), look for rasta looking people because they often have some sick hash or most of the time high grade to mids. Although its hard to ask for named strains, you wont be dissapointed in the choice of biud around here, you can also smoke in public and no one really cares, excpet police but thats usually for underaged smokers. Best place to go look is behind the HB(main station) but be aware of the big police station close by, old part of town and the red light district(and again be aware that there are some cops so i suggest be careful, if you buy hash from ratas though you either get REALLY REALLY good hash or you get some of the worst hash you will ever see, but in the end of the day weed is weed. Prices are usually 50fr minimum, although some delaers prefer 100. So just look out, smoke some dope and have a good time feeding your munchies haha
    Peace out