Tacoma, WA

Discussion in 'Places and People' started by tomas, Feb 21, 2006.

1. tomas

tomas New Member

Hey guys, anyone in the Tacoma, WA area? I just moved here and I don't know ANYONE. Which means, I'm dry, too. :crybaby:

Anyway, it would be cool to meet some new people.
  2. Mr.Reefer

Mr.Reefer New Member

Hey man, not from Tacoma...but kinda near...Mount Vernon. I just signed on too, so good luck.
  3. jkrane

jkrane New Member

ask long-haired stoner/skater looking people...they usually have dope or they'll hook you up with someone or a number of someone who sells dope...just keep asking around...someone will eventually help you out
  4. dankhunney

dankhunney New Member

I'm in Tacoma. I was dry for quite a while here, only because I'm too parinoid to ask around! LOL! My husband finally met someone who could get some, and we were set!

Let me know if I can help ya out in any way.
  5. Loco-Toxico

Loco-Toxico New Member

Hooray for WASHINGTON!!!! Well...not the Tri-Cities...
  6. imported_LordIcer

imported_LordIcer New Member

Ahh the aroma of Tacoma. Definately not as nice as the aroma of tasty local buds. I'm in Seattle though.
  7. tehbagel

tehbagel New Member

I live right by 512. Technically Puyallup but closer to Parkland and Tacoma. We should meet up sometime and blaze!
  8. massgyoza

massgyoza New Member

FINALLY!!!

at long last, another from the best city ever!!

whereabouts, dude?
  9. jimmydub

jimmydub New Member

maybe this should just be a western washington thread, lol. chalk me up to lynnwood! gotta love the weed, weather, and scenery in this fair area :D
  10. I'm in auburn. We should all hook up and chill at folklife this weekend.:cool:
  11. jimmydub

jimmydub New Member

damn, i forgot about that! i'm going for sure!!! i haven't been to that in years... do they have any headshops/booths there?
  12. slyle

slyle New Member

As another from the great state of Washington I am all for the idea of meeting somewhere and just havin a party.

If anyone happens to be going to Ocean Shores send me a message ya got to go through were I live to get there.