thc in fat cells

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by ganja22, Feb 12, 2005.

1. ganja22

ganja22 New Member

wat up. i was reading the drug testing thing on this site and it said that thc is stored in your fat cells. And when you exersise the fat is burned and thc is realeased into your blood. Does this mean that if you are a chronic user and you go runnning youll get high? Thanks. late.

*be an athletic smoker*
  2. Mishiro

Mishiro New Member

No. I don't know why, but no. However, you may get "high on life".
  3. Locutus

Locutus New Member

actual THC is not stored in the fat cells, thc metabolitesare ;) thc drug tests do not detect actual thc, only the metabolites. these metabolites are tell-tale by-products that simply prove that you've consumed thc, but they do not contain actual thc, and releasing them through exercise or fat burning does not get you high.
  4. L0st_St0ker

L0st_St0ker Sr. Member

Fat cells run through your blood no matter what, they are right now. If you have excess fat then you have a higher concentration of fat cells running though your blood. Having this means you also have less oxygen rich blood so your heart gotta work harder to supply oxygen to where it has to go such as supplying energy for your ATP production to stay in an aerobic state through endurance training. (has to work harder for muscles to work)
    If anything although not a fact i'v read throughout my studies you'd get less high because the three main "energy sources" you burn when you exercise are carbs, fats and protein. To me that means you'll be losing the thc when you burn the fat. To me this is a bit far fetched although I like connecting marijuana to my studies cause i'm a stoner, LOL :thumbsup:

Someone please give me good rep, I have 48 points and need 2 more to make it into the break room. I'v done my best to make a contribution to this site now I want some fun in the break room! :lookaroun
  5. L0st_St0ker

L0st_St0ker Sr. Member

well if Locutus is right then my theory got blown out the window :sulkoff:
  6. L0st_St0ker

L0st_St0ker Sr. Member

whoever gave me rep from this thread, THANK YOU SO MUCH :) The break room is where you can see threads about religion and philosophy
  7. Wizard1

Wizard1 New Member

Oooh....I want to go there!!!! How do I know how many reps I have???
    Oh yea...back to the question....
    Yes, as Locutus has stated....There is no more THC running through the body in a few days, it is just metabolites....The body metabolizes everything it injests...through drinking, eating, inhaling..etc. Everything is metabolized..some substances quicker than others...some substances are stored in fat, and lipid tissues, others are metabolized, and processed through the body and excreted very quickly... That is why some people would be clean of say cocaine in days....this is a water soluable substance, and takes less time for the body to process and eliminate.
    Peace...
  8. babygirl_04

babygirl_04 New Member

OK.

So is TCH the thing that is picked up in the piss tests!!!

If so is it stored in your bodys fat tissues or not?

What is the fastest way to get his out of your system if you know you have a test coming up????? is it different for males and females?

How long does THC stay in your system? For an user using 5 x a week on and off!!!!

Is there a website that i can go to to get all these kinds of facts. i could look over the internet but ive been sitting here all day already and still havent found the right information i need as my partner is going up on charge and he needs this for his appleal

if anyone can help i'd glady love to hear from you..
  9. Darque Pervert

Darque Pervert Jive Honkey

Look in the UserCP.

No. The byproducts of the body processing THC are stored in fat cells. That's what can be found in your urinalysis.
    I really thought that was made clear from previous posts, but whatever.
    No differencs based on gender. Time and exercise will do it.
    30 days on average. Some people flush faster than that. Some people flush slower than that.

You're on it. :D
  10. babygirl_04

babygirl_04 New Member

Hi thankyou for all that info, but it has now come to my attention that i need proper proof of this from like a scientist view or somthing or its not going to be crediable .

as the proof the prison is puting forward is that the T.H.C levels half everyday!!! But i have not read that anywhere are we are trying to prove this is wrong and that it can stay in your system for months even if you havent had a drag in weeks.

can anyone help with a webpage or if they have the proof with a scientists name and date the paper was written.

i need help with this as soon as possible .

and thanks for everyone being here too help!! :)
  11. FakeBoobsRule

FakeBoobsRule Nice legs are a must (LC)

I think you are asking if the half-life of THC is one day, if that is what you are asking the answer is no. THC half-life can range from 0.8 days to 10 days, depending on the person and several factors. If you have a half-life of one day you would be one of the lucky ones (as far as drug testing goes). Want a link, well use an internet search engine or use the search feature here because this is kind of a given and not hard to find.
  12. Secs

Secs New Member

Are you writing a paper? or getting a drug test?

We aren't going to do your homework for you either way.
  13. Buzzby

Buzzby Buddhist Curmudgeon

I went to Google and entered "half-life marijuana human-body" and got 49,000 hits. The information you're looking for is out there.
  14. babygirl_04

babygirl_04 New Member

No im not doing homework, and it was a drug test which came back postive but my partner hadnt smoked for 3 weeks before , during and 1 week after the test adn were trying to prove to them he didnt smoke and that its just been in his system for over 3 weeks and its taking it sweet little time to get out! and yes i have also googled it but 4000000 sites is alot for me to go through looking at a screen and all the sites i have looked at always lead me too drug kit testing sites, and they are no good to me, and i know what you are telling me about how long it stays in your sytem for etc etc etc but it needs to be proved science of whatever this is a goverment agency were going up against to prove this ..... and my word to them in not good enough nor is saying i found it at this website you go lookl it up .. dont wory i'll find somepage that will help me there got to be a scientist on google somehwere that has proven this all surely

but thanks for the comments and all your help it is much aprieacted really it is!
  15. FakeBoobsRule

FakeBoobsRule Nice legs are a must (LC)

We're not trying to be smart asses but it isn't that hard to find and yes there are going to be hits on google that lead you to a commercial website selling you stuff but if you read the description or the site address, you can filter throught the 951,000 hits in mere minutes. You don't click on hits that have "pass your drug test" somewhere in it, look for things that imply a scientific study or a reliable scientific oriented website.

Who is ADN? Some sort of probation/court rehab program? If they have a doctor on staff or a doctor reading test results and your partner was allowed to smoke 3 weeks before the test with immunity, then the doctor should know it can easily take 3 weeks or more to get clean.

If it is court related I don't know how much credibility they will give a page printed off the net. You may want to get a medical or pharmacy textbook that discusses the pharmacokinetics of THC.
  16. Secs

Secs New Member

Try the DATIA website or SAPAA website; even the DEA website might have what you are looking for. IF you want government info that proves that THC remains in your system over time, a government website regarding drug use would be the best information to fight the government with. Use their own information against them.