The bud fairy!

Discussion in 'Places and People' started by Darkflan, Jan 15, 2009.

1. Darkflan

Darkflan Sr. Member

I was visited by te bud fairy last night. At least I thik I was. Because when i woke up this morning and went to scratch my ass, my had hit something of a weird texture sticking to the back of my boxers. Lo and behold it was a nug of perfect size for a bong rip. I was so excited :)

So anyone else eve rget visits form the bud fairy?
  2. potboy

potboy New Member

ROFLyeah one time mom walked in on me when i was hitting a pipe so I just threw it under some covers and she just said "dont do that shit in my house" and left. Next morning i wake up and stuck to my back was a bowl sized nugget.
    4 people like this.
  3. VaporizorMariJ

VaporizorMariJ Sr. Member

I remember one time I was dry and I was craving a good toke. I got over the fact I wanted to get high and I went to move my desk because I was moving my computer... and Voila a nice size nug was sitting right beside my desk on the floor. It reminded of when I was a kid and would find chocolate easter egg's around my house that were from months before haha.
    2 people like this.
  4. CRIMSONxSOLDIER

CRIMSONxSOLDIER All Aboard the Canni-bus!

I think we should start doing that on purpose. Like get really really baked and then take tiny nugs of your stash and hide them in places in your room. Then when you run out you'll go looking for weed and be like oh yeah I put this here like 2 months ago! lol.
    4 people like this.
  5. locket

locket Oodalolly

hahah Crimson. I'm gonna start doing that. It would totally work.
    One time I was cleaning my room and I was about to toss this crumpled up paper in the garbage when I recognize it as one of my old sesh papes. So i open it up out of curiosity, and voila! bud AND hash!
    2 people like this.