The "Dream Manipulation Technology" ?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by AstroCoaster, Mar 30, 2012.

1. AstroCoaster

AstroCoaster Sr. Member

You know, I was thinking about something. How does Dream Manipulation Technology really work ? If it weren't for the fact that there's nothing's published about it, than we would know more about it. Right now there's talk about this kind of stuff being used, but the scientific methods of how it works are still puzzling. People that work for certain places are being tested in their dreams to see how they would react in certain situations, to see what would be the outcome of their reaction. Kind of like the ultimate simulation. This way they can find out if they have the right kind of person working for them. From what I've heared the hardest part is trying to learn how to be deceptive when your dreaming. Because that's how they usually find out about something. So, if you try to lie... you can't ! Whether or not this Technology has ever been used against the unknowing public is unknown and I didn't ask, but I wouldn't be surprized if it has. What makes me wonder is how it works ? How can they Design Dreams and also watch everything that you've seen or have had thoughts about ?
  2. NuFunk

NuFunk New Member

I don't believe this is true. Perhaps you should start experimenting with lucid dreaming and trying to recall your dreams first? This might be a good starting point in understanding dreams better. The only way to really endeavor into this considering that there's hardly any factual proof or records is to experience it for yourself. As for how they would be able to see the dreams? I'm just as clueless as you.
  3. AstroCoaster

AstroCoaster Sr. Member

Well, your Tax dollars have already been spent on it, but nobody says anything about it. ....... Nobody.
  4. NuFunk

NuFunk New Member

Sounds to me like you're very skeptical of the government's motives! But in my opinion, you have every right to be... They can be some shady mofos.... :shh:
  5. Rubberband

Rubberband New Member

If I saw the end of the world in my dreams. I wouldn't believe it. Maybe some guy with a dream control thingy is trying to fuck with me. Never gonna trust another dream again.
  6. AstroCoaster

AstroCoaster Sr. Member

As many opinions on this would be great.