the first time

Discussion in 'Places and People' started by newcarcaviar, Nov 29, 2004.

1. newcarcaviar

newcarcaviar Sr. Member

i had planned on getting high with my friends for the first time on my birthday, but one of them said that the first time isn't the greatest. i should try it before so that i can enjoy it more on my birthday. so i was wondering what i should expect my first time....

what makes it not so great?
  2. Peety

Peety New Member

Hmmm, im not sure what your friend means by the first time isnt the greatest. Because to be honest my first was way awesome (most people are if they get high), its just a matter of if you get 'high' the first time or not (I did, but some people dont).

Somethings u can expect is laughing hysterically for periods of time then not being able to remember what you were laughing about, and then laughing about the fact you forgot what you were originally laughing about (more people the better when it comes to laughing).

feeling numb sensations around your body from time to time

slight feeling of paranoia (can be counteracted by being in a safe relaxable place)

your mouth being dryer than any desert you can name

and thoughts about and beyond your wildest dreams. ( and much much more)
  3. SpunCraz

SpunCraz Supporting Radical Habits

Some people just freak out there first time. They just start thinkin bad stuff like gettin busted, mom/dad findin out. dont think about bad stuff or what would happen if you got busted.... ya know just enjoy your high and relax.
  4. whatistheworld

whatistheworld New Member

dude, just get some GOOD weed, and make sure you inhale. trust me you'll get high. i'm pretty sure not getting is high is almost associated with either ****ty weed and not inhaling properly.

there's a big difference in holding the smoke in your cheeks as opposed to drawing them into your lungs.

enjoy your b-day man
  5. Will88

Will88 New Member

for real man this chick wanted to smoke and i was all pissed off when after like 4-5 hits i found out she wasnt inhaling i was like ughh how did you **** that up.

i was a little to harsh, but her ugo friend did smoke up all my stash.

:redhot:
  6. TiKiTiKi

TiKiTiKi Sr. Member

Make sure you do exactly what your buddy says as in inhaling correctly. Also, dont get gay ass weed :D
  7. Knowing you have some good bud and knowing what to expect and what is normal is the best way to enjoy your first time.
  8. kissthesky

kissthesky New Member

First time is usually the best, unless something completely out of the ordinary happens. Don't smoke up before, wait until this time and smoke tons. It will be a blast.
  9. Chronic Smoker

Chronic Smoker New Member

Well...

Well for me and my first time i got real stoned off 3 or 4 hits of some killer herb. Just toke the weed right, make sure you inhale. Try to hold it in as long as you can, trust me you'll get split. If ya cough dont trip, cause even veterans choke and cough off good sh*t.

Pro
  10. Colt45420

Colt45420 New Member

Yeah...my one buddy's been smoking for a good 8 years (he started when he was 11 1/2..... sheesh.....) and he still caughs up a lung.... especially when we have headies.