The green tea method

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by fuhcoff86, Apr 25, 2006.

1. fuhcoff86

fuhcoff86 New Member

I have been told if you need to pass a drug test on short notice all you need to do is abstain from weed 2 days before, and do not eat anything during those 2 days, but drink nothing but grean tea, like whole foods grean tea, not watered down lipton bullshit, and drink plenty of water. I was wondering is there any truth to this? I am looking for a job as we speak and will more than likely be tested. I have smoke continuously multiple times a day for the last 5 to 6 months. I have to pass, and im super low on cash so i can't buy the 40 dollar juices when more than likely they wont work. Please tell me what you know, not the myths, but what you all have actually tried and really works. I havent smoked in 2 days, and will abstain till i get a job, but if i get a job this week i will not pass.

2. Hawg

Hawg Sr. Member

Ok as far as telling you what we know start by reading the dillution sticky and the sub sticky they should help you alot.

As for the green tea, you tell us. You have the 2 days down just dont eat and take a home test to see if it works.

You can pass with the dillution method, it requires at least 48 hours of not smoking and you have that down also.
    Practice and let us know.

3. Bong_Slacker

Bong_Slacker New Member

Bleh, I get sick to my stomach if I drink too much green tea. Personally, I don't see how that could possibly work any better then a half assed dilution. I would personally recommend reading the substitution stickys. I have a close friend who swears by it, he says he has never failed using that method. Keeping the temps up and practicing being quick and quiet is the key it seems.

Edit: lol, but don't let that stop you from trying it! Get one of those home tests and tell us how it works out.

4. 7Lesoteric

7Lesoteric New Member

I once accidentally passed a drug test using green tea. I had smoked a fat blunt two nights before, and very often before that. In order to make sure I could urinate, I drank about 5-6 cans (the normal pop can size ones, not the huge ones) about 3 hours before the test. I passed without even trying. Im guessing it was just dilution, maybe mixed with some of the vitamins helping to maintain a yellow color.

5. Secs

Secs New Member

Was your name "bhamlaxy" in a past life a few weeks ago? In that life, you claimed the test you passed was an instant type of test, not a laboratory test. Most instant tests do not have integrity checks with them. They won't determine if a specimen is diluted, unlike the laboratory tests.

6. Hawg

Hawg Sr. Member

Good eye Sec, if he did pass the test that way they surely did not do an integrity check or I would think that it would have been to dillute, or it was when they did not do all of the extra's that they do now.