The Island Of Legal Marijuana

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by Buds_Of_Steele, Nov 26, 2009.

1. Buds_Of_Steele

Buds_Of_Steele Your Undisputed Disputer

Let's do it already, im tired of this. I keep looking at the statistics, and the fact that we havent legalized Marijuana yet is ridiculous.

As of now i have five dollars, who wants to help me buy an island?:p
    4 people like this.
  2. MXM

MXM Sr. Member

haha yeah i'll double that
  3. virusnick

virusnick New Member

fuck yea i got 3 quarters on me in my pocket right here right now WE OUT
  4. UpInFlames

UpInFlames Sr. Member

I got 5 on it!
  5. MestUp7

MestUp7 Sr. Member

Put me down for 20.
  6. jakspar0w

jakspar0w Tak!

Very smart idea! I'm broke right now though ahha.
  7. Cosmic_Smoke

Cosmic_Smoke New Member

Man, stoners really do think alike. This as been a sort of joke idea/session discussion topic of mine for years. It really would be cool though. Preferably a tropical island with fertile land, that could grow dank weed. And the national anthem would be purple haze. The state plant would of course be pussy willows...
    4 people like this.
  8. Splendens

Splendens New Member

I have six, and if we could, I would totally throw down. I also have a ton of bomb seeds I could bring.
  9. Splendens

Splendens New Member

You couldn't think of any other plant???
  10. Rocketman

Rocketman Sr. Member

Thats what I was thinking.

Throw me down for 20.
  11. Payless

Payless Sr. Member

lol

another 20 here.
    2 people like this.
  12. thunderson5

thunderson5 New Member

re.

i will put a hundred down as long as you put up a big sign if you dont like pot then this is not your spot.haha:D
  13. Splendens

Splendens New Member

Maybe if we get enough money together we can build that floating Island. I think bob or someone was talking about it.
  14. Buds_Of_Steele

Buds_Of_Steele Your Undisputed Disputer

im suggesting somewhere near the equator, long growing seasons with intense light. it should be perfect for some beautiful plants, i suggest we dont use money on the island, off the island we have our banks and what not but on the island we share.

we'll grow tropical fruits, smoke tropical fruit flavoured blunts and tropically grown weed.

i also propose we enact a persons right to declare munchies, anyone who is in desperate need of food can declare munchies anyone nearby will be obligated to help.

also no weapons of any kind aside from tools required to cultivate whatever crop you happen to be growing.

and once all the legal stuff is out of the way, we build treehouses, network them with a connection of rope bridges, at the village center will be the communal chamber, a chamber filled with hookahs and other communal bong type devices.

to top it off we'll build a 300 gallon bong with a whip for every person on the island, at 4:20 everyone will gather in the chamber and we'll commence the "Big Toke" a ritual in which everyone tokes the finest bowl at the same time.

brainstorm some more ideas for the island. id love to see what you guys can come up with
    13 people like this.
  15. jettyblaze

jettyblaze Sr. Member

Put me down for $10!
    ahhh a nice tropical island with good surf and good ganja, my paradise

Also I freakin love how buds of steel is makin this sound, especially the big toke ceremony :D
  16. Equilibrium

Equilibrium Cranched Scanner

so far you guys have 191.75 hypothetical dollars. with the condition this island has a sign that says "if you don't like pot then this is not your spot"

I'd throw in 20. its cheaper than going to Jamaica.
  17. JointEngineer

JointEngineer New Member

there will be close to no imports
    all our resources will have to be grown ;)
    we will manufacture and export hemp in order to create a community fund used only to buy any imports we do need...
    the only crimes will be murder rape kidnapping and all violent crimes stealing will only be frowned upon; but only because everyone shares everything with everyone. our national holliday will be April 20
    and we will have such a great pot fest that we will be stoned for a week
    in fact, scratch that everybody will be indefinately stoned
    and being sober will be considered a crime punishable only by a fat bowl

haha this is great
    ...you know someone should really get a legit fund for this going
  18. WolfGang Paco

WolfGang Paco Sr. Member

I got 22, but I might only have two by next week on account of a nice dub.

... Are we gunna have to be vegetarians? Because we'd have to import all our meat.
  19. BREEBREE

BREEBREE New Member

50 AUD from me here, sounds like a delicious idea.

in all seriousness, would this be plausible? like if you bought an island cos you make the law so that weed was legal to grow/possess/take?
  20. JointEngineer

JointEngineer New Member

not sure how plausible it would be, but...
    it would not only be legal, it would be law
    and you wouldn't take weed because weed
    would be a plant, just as nature intended
    the culture, economy, and government
    would be centered around weed, by stoners