The Poor Mans Jerry G Method...

Discussion in 'Blood, Hair & Saliva Testing' started by kushorexia, Aug 20, 2011.

1. kushorexia

kushorexia New Member

I am wanting to do Jerry G method the cheapest way possible. I have a hair follicle test in one week. I have a few questions I cannot find. First, since my test is only one week away, does quitting now help me at all? Or can I keep on smoking up through the test? Will the thc re-enter my hair after doing all this bleeching and redying within 24hrs? What is better, swimmers shampoo and conditioner or paul mitchell 3 shampoo and willow creek conditioner? Whats a good baking soda paste mix recipe? Should I also do baking soda paste and tide washout, then swimmers shampoo and conditioner throughout the week? What kind of Bleach should I get? I hear the powder kind is better, but am pretty confused on the type of bleach I need to be using. Here is what I plan on doing.

Stats: 6'1, 170, blonde hair, Heavy smoker

My ingredients:

Milk of Magnesia
    Tide
    Baking Soda
    Swimmers Shampoo and Conditioner or Paul Mitchell 3 and Willow Creek ? Conditioner
    Bleach Vol 40
    Dye Vol 20 Natural Blonde
    Zydot

I will soak my hair in Milk for 20min, then wash with tide and soak for 10min. I will then wash out, and bleach my hair. I will wash bleach out with tide, and add dye. I will wash dye out with tide, then swimmers shampoo and conditioner or PM3 and willow creek. Throughout the week everyday, I will do the Milk and tide washes and possibly baking soda paste and tide washes with shampoo and conditioner after. I will repeat the whole bleach/dye process at least two more times, the last time being the day before the hair follicle test. On the day of the hair follicle test i will make the baking soda paste, then I will wash out with tide, then do a zydot treatment. Hopefully this works for me. Any incite, or possible better products by any knowledgeable person will be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time, Kush
  2. kushorexia

kushorexia New Member

Also is the only thing special about zydot is the propylene gycol? Can I just buy straight 100% propylene gycol and use this which is cheaper and better? Or should i buy the 50/50 stuff? Lots of questions, little time, someone knowledgable please help! Kush
  3. kushorexia

kushorexia New Member

It kind of fascinates me that their is no company that creates a solid line of products to beat these hair tests. I almost want to invent a line, and used along with the gman method will gurantee a work. I mean before my mad dash to study on hair follicle, i honestly thought I was done for, with the gman method I feel like I have a fighting chance. Kush
  4. Jerry G

Jerry G Sr. Member

Good luck, try to get in as many bleach and redyes as possible
  5. booyah

booyah New Member

Just curious - any (scientific) replies would be helpful.

Maybe it's just me, but I'm really turned off by the bleach/dye aspect. Also, toxin wash and zydot can be very pricey as a detox shampoo.

If I were to use baking soda (as a paste mixed with water) as the initial treatment, and then add tide detergent to that, followed by a rinse and scrub with Aloe Rid Clarifying Treatment (not shampoo) or Paul Mitchell 3, doing this several times a week, then might be this work?

I understand it may not be AS effective as bleach/dye, but does science support this poor man's method? Also, is the initial paste (baking soda and water) applied to dry or wet hair?

I've also checked other threads, but could never find a clear answer - when do THC metabolites stop depositing in the hair? Do I have to piss clean first, and then wait 90 days. Or just wait 90 days till I last smoked? I'm a light smoker. First time smoker - one bowl a day for five days (less than a gram total). I have since quit for 10 days.

Feedback is appreciated.
  6. kushorexia

kushorexia New Member

Booyah - I put MoM/BS paste in my dry hair. THC will metabolites stop depositing in hair about 20 days after your last smoke. So you would have to wait 20 days for it to stop depositing, and then another 90 for it to be out of your hair. Well it all depends on your hair really, if you have 1ft long hair, it will go back 6months, 1/2inch hair equals 1month of growing.
  7. kushorexia

kushorexia New Member

So, did my hair test on friday, I only got two bleaches, and one redye, my head is blistered(doesnt hurt) but I do have blisters. I did my MoM/dawn/swimmers shampoo like 4 or 5 times to. My hair turned completely white both bleaches. Anyways I will find out on Tuesday if I passed or failed.
  8. tinkybaby331

tinkybaby331 New Member

Regardless of your hair length, all standard tests go back just 90 days. You can request a test that goes back farther, and pay more money for it, but for standard tests they trim it down to 1.5" before testing.
    2 people like this.
  9. kushorexia

kushorexia New Member

Oh, ty tinky, I got a question for you though, how do they know which side to trim down? If they get the back 1 1/2 in of the hair, wouldn't that be a different time frame then the first 1 1/2 in of the hair closes to your scalp. Hmm i guess if they got over 200 strands more then likely they would get samples from the back end, and the front end of your hair. Oh well im just waiting anxiously for my results tuesday.
  10. tinkybaby331

tinkybaby331 New Member

Some testing places will put a twist tie on the end that was closest to the roots, where it was cut, to mark where the freshest hair was. The lab we went to just put it in a small 2-3" piece of tin foil, folded it over the hair (freshest hair in the foil) and then wrapped the rest of the hair around the sample collection foil. Good luck! We had our tests done last Wednesday and were told it would be 5 business days but on Friday morning they called and said they were ready. I was terrified to open them but we passed!!
    2 people like this.
  11. kushorexia

kushorexia New Member

At the end of your post you said you had to open them, and you were terrified? They sent you the results back to your house? Kush
  12. kushorexia

kushorexia New Member

Well, my grandma always said I should have been a lawyer(Very Argumentative). I got a couple ways I am going to harass this hair test if I fail. First, if I fail, I am so so so going to yell about cross contamination. This person who took my hair, did it in a dirty desktop room, was his first hair follicle test in month. What if my hair test comes positive, and I say I went to Amsterdam this summer and experienced their culture? Granted, I cant make both those arguments, so if I fail I am going to push hard that they cross contaminated my hair. Then I will bleach/dye my hair like 2 more times lol. If worse comes to worse, I want to at least make whoever has to fire me feel bad, and tell them I took a family trip to Amsterdam, as I have family over their. I experienced their culture(smoking weed), and now I am being punished 2months later by not being able to get a job. Thats Ludacris!
  13. tinkybaby331

tinkybaby331 New Member

They weren't for a job, they were court ordered, but since we paid out of pocket we got to get the results ourselves and then give them to our lawyer. ;)
  14. kushorexia

kushorexia New Member

Well I took the test two fridays ago, so its been 5 business days they have had the test. No word yet from my employer, so I hope I effin passed.
  15. kushorexia

kushorexia New Member

Yeap I sure indeed FAILED. At least I got an interview tomorrow.
  16. Illustrious

Illustrious New Member

That's a bummer man. A couple more bleaches might have done it but I understand the blistering thing hampers that a lot. Good Luck on the interview!

Ill
  17. cabriosnap

cabriosnap Not Man, Merely a Machine

all your hair fall out yet? just curious since you had it bleached to white twice in one week?....
  18. kushorexia

kushorexia New Member

Nope, my head is fine now...

My head is not blistered anymore, and I never had hair loss.
  19. cabriosnap

cabriosnap Not Man, Merely a Machine

good to hear, thats actually pretty amazing. is it all fried out now?
  20. kushorexia

kushorexia New Member

Luckily I have blonde hair anyways, and I cut it to 1inch. Yeah it is pretty amazing that I lived through it, all the ladies at the salon were like your so going to lose all your hair. Anyways thankfully I only get called polar bear, slim, and ever-clear by my friends. It is better than being called bald eagle or something like that lol.