~The price of a vaporizer~

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by Vash, Nov 2, 2009.

1. Vash

Vash New Member

I was just wonderin' what the standard or average price of a good vapo' would be. I just recently saw a tiny bit of blood in my mucus spit and really need to switch soon. Anything from cheapest to moderate of quality.
  2. 024

024 Sr. Member

lol smoking weed cant make you spit blood. theres 1000 more simple reasons for that.

vaps are very expensive, ur looking at spending $300-600 for a good one with all the accessories. compared to a bong 20-80$ lol.
    2 people like this.
  3. lalaweed

lalaweed New Member

I paid 150 bucks for mine. just got the simple one that looks like an electric pencil sharpener. free shipping too- i think the site was vapo warehouse, or something like that. i've had it for like 4 or 5 years and its great.
    2 people like this.
  4. Bodhi1976

Bodhi1976 New Member

That's a load of crap! You can get very nice, functional convection vapes on eBay for $130 including some nice free accessories and shipping.
    2 people like this.
  5. 024

024 Sr. Member

lol opps i was looking at the good volcano ones :p

Blazed as fuck.:bananaride:
    2 people like this.
  6. emuhhleee

emuhhleee emtard smash!

hm, depends on what kind you're looking for. i know the pipe vapes are about 50-90$, then the bigger ones that plug in cost about $300, then the volcanoes can cost about 400-500.

your best bet is to just look around. i wanted to get the vaporgenie i heard it was okay, but it's portable because it doesn't require batteries/electricity. there's another one... i don't remember what it's called but it's battery operated & i've heard it works pretty well.

just do a simple google search for "cheap vaporizers".
    good luck.

EDIT: sometimes, when i wake up in the morning & my room's really dry, my nose gets bloody & i cough up blood. i highly doubt it's from smoking weed. you should buy a air humidifier from walmart. you can get a pretty good one for about 30 bucks.
    2 people like this.
  7. Zeroxtreem

Zeroxtreem News *****

$140 on vapeworld.com gets you Da Buddha and a decent grinder.

:cool: Only vape I've ever owned but by far my favorite piece of equipment over all my bongs/bowls/whatever
    2 people like this.
  8. 5drive

5drive Slacker

The Vapor Genie and Vaporstar are only $55 delivered. The Magic Flight Launch Box is just under $90, and quite a few excellent electric models are around $150. I'd have to go with 7th Floor's DBV for a great buy in a whip vape.
    2 people like this.
  9. Zeroxtreem

Zeroxtreem News *****

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :toocool:
    2 people like this.
  10. strutinshizz

strutinshizz Sr. Member

i made my own vape :p i got one of those testubes but with a round bottom, got a big enough cork for the top and got some glass tubes things (the ones u can bend i dunno what theyre called) and made a nice long trip for the smoke to cool it down...
    works fine except u have to use a lighter but iv ur like me i prefer to spend that money on weed xP