The Recipe Thread (NON-CANNABIS RECIPES)

Discussion in 'Cooking with Marijuana Recipes' started by Vicki, Oct 27, 2007.

1. donnachris

donnachris New Member

can you get a recipe for chicken paprikosh. its a chicken and dumpling dinner made with mushroom soup and sour cream.
  2. donnachris

donnachris New Member

from experience, if you only have 4 cups of stock, you only need 4 Tblspoons of roux - 4 Tblspoons of fat and 4 Tblspoons of flour. othwise, if you make a full cupful, you're going to have three quarters of a cupful left, and if you've used cannabutter, thats quite a waste. just my opinion and personal experience.
  3. loki

loki New Member

Roasted Nanners

A great breakfast, dessert, or snack:

-Preheat oven to 425 F.
    - Peal a banana (I left the peal on along the one side on the bottom).
    - Wrap loosely in aluminum foil.
    - Pop it in the oven for five to ten minutes, with or without brown sugar sprinkled over it (if you do use brown sugar, you don't really need the foil).
    - Smother in peanut butter and savor the warm, banana-y yumminess!
  4. SinZenWeed

SinZenWeed Sr. Member

[​IMG]

Drain water from ramen and place butter, pepper, the sriracha hot chili sauce or whatever you'd like to add.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Chopped up mushrooms and Onions are a great add.
    [​IMG]

And chopped chicken, Add beef if you'd like in place.
    [​IMG]
  5. alefinwade

alefinwade New Member

The Recipe Thread NON CANNABIS RECIPES

My mom used to make what she called the Waldorf Astoria red cake.... the frosting was fabulous I dont have her recipes and sure would like to find it. She cooked up "something" then let it cool then whipped sugar and butter I think into it? The cooked stuff looked like paste Best frosting ever.