The Ultimate Stoner Music Collection

Discussion in 'Music' started by epicwon, Oct 6, 2011.

1. epicwon

epicwon New Member

So today I realized that talking about songs, then looking them up on youtube or wherever, then trying to download the song is kind of a hassle. So if you guys think it is a decent idea, I made a new gmail and requested an invite to the new google music beta. It's basically an online version of your music library. Now, the reason I did this is to create a communal stoner library of music. Everyone could upload songs to the collection for everyone to listen to. What do you guys think about this idea?
    also, the username for it is: epicwon420
    the password is: 420marijuana420
    I know it's a little bit excessive of 420, but whatevs.
    I haven't gotten the actual invite yet, but when I do I'll update this

2. epicwon

epicwon New Member

Hey guys, I got the invite, so if anyone is interested in this , post some names of songs you are going to upload or may want me to upload. I am putting some general stuff on there right now like incubus and kid cudi, stuff like that.

3. kusshhxo

kusshhxo New Member

kid cudi period.

2 people like this.
  4. epicwon

epicwon New Member

I got what I think is all of his stuff on there, if you got any more chill rap then add that please :) I wanna make this into just 1 big library for people when they're stoned, no matter where they are. Also, being able to listen to other people's top songs that they may never have heard of with almost no hassle.

5. FreddyC

FreddyC Pot is a better drug than alcohol. Fact!

6. I'mwithweed

I'mwithweed New Member

I'd throw up a bunch of Sublime, 311, Marley, etc... if my ISPs upload speeds didn't totally suck.

7. HighMan

HighMan Active Member

I'll check that out tommorrow, I'm out now, just had to point that I'm the 420th viewer of this thread. :p

8. mallitia95

mallitia95 Sr. Tokemaster

Eventually itl have every song ever made on it.