The weekend smoker

Discussion in 'Places and People' started by Jadron20, Feb 3, 2002.

1. Jadron20

Jadron20 New Member

When I started smoking weed, I started smoking out of curiousity as what its effects were, when I discovered I liked it I decided it was a weekend activity. So I only do it on weekends (with few exeptions) as so it does not interfer with school.
    What im getting at is at why did everyone here start smoking weed and what kind of smoker you are?
    As I stated I did it out of curiousity and am a mostly weekend toker.
  2. schwadood

schwadood Keeper of the Time

I started smoking mainly because I was interested in the spiritual and creative aspects of it. A lot of my favorite musicians and writers smoked weed. I figured it could work for me too. It sort of does, but it dosen't do it for you. It lets you know the door is there but you have to get up, open it, and walk through.

I smoke everyday, at least once. Usually after work, and sometimes a wake and bake if i have time to kill before work. And if I see one of my friends I'll smoke a little more. And if i go to a show, i'll smoke even more.
  3. TokeyMcBongHit

TokeyMcBongHit New Member

I started smoking weed to see if I could have as much fun as other people have... and I'm an anytime I feel like it stoner, so yeah... anytime i feel like it i guess

i'm baked now...

[edit]Wow, schwadood same time there hehe[/edit]
  4. LittleC

LittleC New Member

I started smoking b/c for some reason since I first heard about it when i was younger I just thought it was something I wanted to try and I thought I would like it. Well I was right, I do like it. I am basically a weekend smoker, every once in a while I'll smoke on a weekday. I'm not so sure if I'll be strictly a weekend smoker when summer starts, but I'll see what happens when that time comes and go from there.
  5. Mr.Mojorisin

Mr.Mojorisin Mr. M

This took soo long to explain to my mom. I started smoking pot because I heard of the effects from one of those anti-marijuana idiots they send into our school (the irony) and it sounded like fun, NOT BECAUSE OF PEER PRESSURE, hell, none of my friends did it. I smoked pot mostly on the weekends, then I moved on to all the time, then I moved on to real physcodelic drugs and now I just smoke a little pot on the weekend.
  6. Conine

Conine Seasoned Activist

I was hanging out when I was 12, someone passed me a joint, and I wanted to see what it was like. That's generally been the case, whenever someone passed it to me, I had some. Most of the time I probably wasn't inhaling right and so didn't feel anything. So I guess curiosity got me started... which is probably how most people do.
  7. DoritosMan

DoritosMan Seasoned Activist

holycrapoli 12 years, thats really young!

I try it, liked it. So i said i would only toke 2-3 times a month. Then i started doing it once every weekend, then the whole weekend. The next thing you now i'm doing it almost everyday....but now i got on track again i only smoke a couple times per week.
  8. MBdanksXs3

MBdanksXs3 New Member

I know how that goes DoritosMan...thats pretty much how it was/is for me.
  9. Smokey420

Smokey420 Guest

I started smoking pot because my town is quite boring. Im a daily toker.
  10. Suabakey

Suabakey New Member

I started smoking out of curiousity, if I recall correctly. And now I mainly smoke no more than once a week (on weekends). I smoke because it helps me relax, focus, and relieves stress. And hey, it sure as hell makes a night more fun.
  11. frenzal1

frenzal1 Guest

All the Freakin' Time!

Started as only parties if sum1 offered, then i started gettin my own and it became once a week, then i started smokin both nights of the weekend, then summer holidays came along and i was smokin almost every day, now summer holidays are over and ya know what? I'm still smokin nearly every night.

Tell ya what, readin that it sounds like an anti-pot addiction story. But funny thing is, i don't regret it.
    When I first started smokin i still elieved half the urban-legends about pot, but now i've smoked more and read more i'm better informed.
    I've yet to find that weed causes any problems. it always provides a scape goat 4 u to blame things on, and i'm convinced that's what half the stories of the evils of pot are from.

Newayz, point is; I smoked first partly because i was fired up with classic teenage rebelliousness and partly from curiosity. i smoke alot now because i love it and it loves me!
  12. Str8 Trippin

Str8 Trippin New Member

I had no idea whether or not i was gonna try it, but one night someone asked..and i said yes and that was one of the best decision i have ever made. Marijuana opened my mind to so many cool things and now i smoke probably 3-4 times a week. Ahh i love bud
  13. PeweeSmoker

PeweeSmoker Guest

I started cause of curiosity, first i started about twice a week
    soon i was smoking everyday and not long after that i beacame
    a stoner and was being called a weedhead.Hey but i dont mind.
    :chokin:
  14. bo-battie

bo-battie Senior Member

i started cuz i wanted to try it. tried it, loved it! then for a while, i was a weekend smoker up until about 2 months ago. now i smoke everyday, though i'm starting to cut down, it's interfering with my basketball (my lungs hurt!). eh, whatever.
  15. Super Woman

Super Woman New Member

I started out of curiosity, stopped for a long time, then started up again. Usually I'm a weekend smoker, but I'll alternate from everyday to just the weekends. It just depends if someone else wants to share or if I feel like doing it everyday. I think I'll stick with the weekends now, cause I have more of a life (not that I didn't because I was smoking) and have to get more things done. BUt I'm pretty satesfied so everything works out.
  16. Leithreas

Leithreas Toilet

umm...id have to thank JMedric for this one. peer-pressure is a ***** huh? but i never did it for the "cool" reason. PM me if you want the whole reason, but right now i am too tired to type anything out. Recently, however, JMedric has quit smoking marijuana due to parental problems. (id give it less than a month)

anyways, have a nice day. :wave:
  17. Pod

Pod Guest

The conversion for me worked over a period of a couple of months. Starting with me hating all drugs and giving people ****. Then one day i just decided id like to try it. I tried it. I liked it. I kept on smoking it.
  18. MJane

MJane Senior Member

The first time I smoked was when I was at a party, and someone offered it to me. At the time I was in the military, so I wasn't able to take it up habitually, but about 2 yrs. after I got out, I was offered it again at a Raiders Game, and I've been using ever since. I pretty much started out as a weekend smoker, which soon progressed to nightly. Depending on it's availability, I pretty much smoke every night after I put my kid to bed. The only time I smoke on weekends anymore is at night, or when I'm at a party. The main reason I smoke is to relax and clear my mind, so I can fully enjoy my quiet time. I'm a very tense person with a lot of stuff on my mind, for the most part, and weed helps me clarify and work through things. I also suffer from EXCRUCIATING migraines, which weed also helps with. W