Things you do when you are out of weed

Discussion in 'The 420 Lounge' started by Ga Smoke Feast, Jul 25, 2012.

1. Ga Smoke Feast

Ga Smoke Feast New Member

I was so bored today cause i didn't have any weed so i cut the grass in 100 degree weather can't wait til six so i can go get some more :wth:
  2. cabriosnap

cabriosnap Not Man, Merely a Machine

when im outa weed....i usually just walk acrossed the way to my broski's house and bum a bowl off him, then promptly get in my car and drive to my bosses house to get some more bud :D
  3. Sam Blake

Sam Blake New Member

I am almost out I am in the process of finding more unfortunately for me it is such a process to reupping!!!
  4. mjman09

mjman09 New Member

Cry and tell everyone the current year is the year the world will end as a result. :p
    2 people like this.
  5. ctth75

ctth75 New Member

Resin hits give me a crazy buzz, then I go buy more weed.
    2 people like this.
  6. brynnsamuel

brynnsamuel New Member

I also am low on weed I will be running out by tommorow morning. This will be the first time in 2 years. I only have 5 days till I can buy sum more. I will think of it as a tolerance break. I plan on working out the whole time to release tycoon and endorphines and to also smoke resin.

excercing
  7. brynnsamuel

brynnsamuel New Member

Tucker not tycoon
    Lol
  8. cabriosnap

cabriosnap Not Man, Merely a Machine

eeeeeew...
    thats not so much a "buzz", as it is light headedness from losing braincells
  9. Australianpothead

Australianpothead New Member

I dont run out of weed:D
    6 people like this.
  10. BlazinJays

BlazinJays New Member

Doing resin hits with a pipe is totally disgusting, you can taste the butane from the lighter.
  11. Kitube

Kitube New Member

why does everyone always say you taste the butane form the lighter? when you spark the lighter wait 2 seconds before lighting the pipe, or joint.
    that way the gas that didnt get ignited you dont breath it in.
    and if you have a feeling that the butane flame tastes like butane, then use matches (wait a while till the sulfur has burned away, and just the wood is burning), or a candle, or a zippo lighter with liquid gas.
    or hemp.
  12. sat1vo

sat1vo New Member

Yea I agree at my more desperate times I would have smoked resin. Infact all my poor ass buddies and I would get together with out pipes and get a fat ball of it. Bad taste yes but atleast we got somewhat high off of it. Happy to say I don't run out anymore.
  13. mjharmless

mjharmless New Member

When I run out I become a little lazy compared to when I have weed I will look for things to do like clean the house , yard work ect. Unless I have friends over then I will ramble on about various subjects ..my conversational skills are not all that to begin with but when I'm high forget it.
    I like to do the BS work when I'm high the stuff that dosent require a lot of problem solving thought.
    When I dont have weed my motivation is way down and requires a lot more effort to get going.
  14. Buzzby

Buzzby Buddhist Curmudgeon

I don't either. It's not that hard to plan ahead.
    4 people like this.
  15. Kitube

Kitube New Member

i runt out of weed from time too time cause my dealer stopped selling or something like that so i have to ask someone else or find a completely new dealer which can take me a couple of days.
  16. Dro

Dro New Member

Always have emergency stash ;)
    2 people like this.
  17. James Hodson

James Hodson Guest

Oh yeah me too, always ;)
  18. Fumar y Charlar

Fumar y Charlar New Member

When I run out, I scrape the weed oil/resin out the top of my vape and fire it up on top of a screen in the top neck of my vape glass. High efficiency.
  19. vvicked0471

vvicked0471 Super mod

I haven't run out in a long time. Only reason I did then was someone stole some bud from me. Otherwise in buying more when I'm down to an 8th..
  20. Keif! Your grinder must have some in there, if not then contact your local marijuana salesman (dealer)