Throat problems

Discussion in 'Medicinal Marijuana' started by mcrob, Jul 26, 2004.

1. mcrob

mcrob New Member

Hey whats up im Rob. I've tried weed and I've noticed something. I have really bad asthma and it does help my breathing. But heres a weird thing it does too me. Ok after I would smoke it, it feels like there is something stuck in my throat and it feels pretty heavy in the throat. First time smoking had this problem and I had it ever since. I tried using salt and water too clear my throat and it would work for a while then my throat would start too feel heavy inside like theres something stuck in there. As anyone ever had this problem. And if you had this problem do u know what it could be.

later
    RoB

2. IceFire

IceFire New Member

I don't know if this is a late response or what, but I will try to help as seeing how noone visits these boards.

The problem could be related to cotton mouth. Where smoking cannabis dries out your mouth and throat. Thus, you would have to keep drinking fluids to keep your throat dry. This is where the feeling of "something in your throat" comes from.

Remember, when you smoke cannabis, you are prone to feeling physical or physiological sensations that are not valid or are just your imagination.

Sometimes I feel a strong tingly or even "suction" sensation around my head, around my skull. This is just a sensation alot of people feel when they smoke pot. It's just the cannabis making you feel funny things.

This also lead some people to start the false rumor that smoking marijuana makes your brain bleed.

You see what I mean? I'd say unless you actually swallowed something(now don't get paranoid ;) ) it is just stoned induced physical sensations from smoking pot.

If it really bothers you, just keep a drink nearby to help you keep your throat moist.

3. greypoe

greypoe Sr. Member

Try this. If your buying buds from someone you know who grows, eat your bud. Chew it up in your mouth and suck down the juice leaving the chewed up bud in your mouth. Let the juices slide down your throat, it numbs the back of your throat, and helps clear up throat problems.

The best thing for you to do is to grow your own locally. Marijuana collects environmental information, and stores it within the plant, likely in the CBD.
    The CBD attaches to receptors in your brain and blood. I believe the CBD gives your body information on how to process allergents.