Tonsillectomy & smoking ?'s

Discussion in 'Medicinal Marijuana' started by Wisdom-of-Jah, Sep 2, 2006.

1. Wisdom-of-Jah

Wisdom-of-Jah New Member

Hey,
    I just got my tonsils removed 4 days ago on Tues (29th) and i have been dieing to smoke. i borrowed a friends ice bong and tried smoking once and it wasnt painful but instead tasted really wierd. They told me in the hospital that i should be back to normal in 7-10 days ish. so should i just wait?? i mean, cause i hella wanna smoke and if it doesnt hurt why not. right? well, i know they told me not to smoke cigarettes for 2 weeks after surgery, is it the same with pot?? anyone know??? Even the littlest bit of info is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
  2. Frojoe

Frojoe New Member

I'm not sure but I would assume they want you to wait 2 weeks as with the cigeretts. why risk it and imagine how high you will get after your break. It can't be good for the wound to get hot and smoky
  3. Wisdom-of-Jah

Wisdom-of-Jah New Member

This is probably true....seeming as this morning i almost had to be rushed to the ER due to some bleeding in the back of my throat. (probably from smoking) anyways, thanks for the input and i think my lesson is well learned. lol
  4. FakeBoobsRule

FakeBoobsRule Nice legs are a must (LC)

If you really want to get high, make something out of the culinary section or cheba cafe that is very easy to get down.
  5. Wisdom-of-Jah

Wisdom-of-Jah New Member

good idea my man.... thanks!
  6. freddo1234

freddo1234 New Member

^lolwut, bit off-topic no?