Travelling to cancun, looking for help

Discussion in 'Places and People' started by cor3640, Mar 12, 2009.

1. cor3640

cor3640 New Member

I'm heading to cancun april 5th, Im def not gonna chance taking anything with me as getting throught customs both here and in Mexico is no joke. I also know that I will find it and anything else I want there no problem. What I worry about is getting caught, robbed, or killed. Anyone have any suggestions ? I have heard many stories that alot of the dealers work with the police, they will see you the bag, tell there cop buddy, he then will arrest you damand money to let you go ( alot of it ) and take your shit and give it back to the dealer, and the cycle starts over on another poor american tourist. Anyone hear of the or have suggestions for me ?:hail:

2. CVV1

CVV1 New Member

Don't bring weed. Mexico is on the verge of collapse.

3. cannabicide420

cannabicide420 Sr. Member

if i were you id just shy away from weed while your there. just kind of treat it like a tolerance break, so you dont have to take any of those risks.

4. blondie0420

blondie0420 Locks of Gold

I haven't heard of anyone being kidnapped or anything, but if you are worried, don't attempt to buy anything from random people while you're there. The last thing you want to do is end up in jail in a foreign country.

5. king cola

king cola Sr. Member

My sister went there one year for Spring Break. She told me the cab drivers carry drugs in their glove compartments. If your looking for pot it might be safer to ask a cab driver.

6. Canta

Canta Sr. Member

I've never been to Mexico but two of my friends have. They said they got weed with ease the first night they were there, asked a young-ish guy who worked in their hotel. Said it wasn't very high quality or particularly reasonably priced but they just wanted a smoke. I don't think you should worry too much if your just looking for a personal stash.

7. 1956

1956 Sr. Member

Wait till one of your friends gets an offer to buy, then throw a little cash his way and ask him to get a little more.

8. homemadebubbler

homemadebubbler Always bubblin'

I went to cancun when I was 16 with two of my friends. Pot is EVERYWHERE. The guys who run the little stands that sell teeshirts and cigars all have weed. Make yourself look like someone who would smoke and you will be asked... a lot. It got to the point where we couldnt walk more then a block or two without a merchant or cab driver asking.... "You want a tee shirt? Or a cigar? Or maybe something a little stronger...."

Buds are cheap, and usually low quality.

If I were you I would try to stay within the tourist areas. Mexico's going through some shit right now, but Cancun is still relatively safe. Just trust your instincts, ifit seems sketch, get out.

Good like and have fun smoking the 'mota.

2 people like this.