Tripping out after smoking

Discussion in 'Places and People' started by insight123, May 13, 2010.

1. insight123

insight123 New Member

Ok, ive been smoking for like a year and i had never had this experience. I went to go chill and smoke with my friends down at the canyon. My friend had hooked me up with some shitty chronic so we went to go smoke it. I took about 10 hits from a glass pipe and at the end i packed a bowl and saw that there was some white stuff on the weed. It was like the weed color like it wouldnt come off if you tried to scrape it off. So i take my last hit and off i go and like 10 minutes later i start feeling really dizzy. A couple minutes later i was sitting down and everytime i closed my eyes i felt like a was flying and i could see all these types of patterns in my mind. I felt dizzy, nauseas, i felt like i couldnt walk i was stumbling and seeing like in frames almost slow motion. I took a cold shower and it helped a little but i just felt horrible. I was tripping out so hard and i thought i was gonna die. I felt like time was going soooo slow and every 10 minutes seemed like an hour. This lasted for about 5 hours after i started feeling better and hungry but what could have hapened, was the weed laced or is this a normal bad trip from smoking too much? i really dont remember much because everything felt like a dream. I couldnt write or concentrate on something and i felt like everything was melting around me. Really scary moments.:confused:

2. Kushy

Kushy down

Sounds like there was mold on the bud; thats usually what white stuff on it is. The trippy nauseas feelings you got were probably a combination of the THC and the mold. I'd say don't go back to the dealer or ask him what the fuck was up with giving you a moldy sack...

2 people like this.
  3. zEnVy

zEnVy New Member

There's a handful of chemicals it could have been laced with given those symptoms. It was probably fungus though, i doubt someone would take the time and money to lace your shitty chronic with drugs.

2 people like this.
  4. insight123

insight123 New Member

yea and to add to that i couldnt really feel my legs and wen i touched them it felt really warm and like a numb feeling, scary.

5. besthobby420

besthobby420 New Member

I don't know about you people but I smoke every day and 10 hits would make me go nuts. I get fucking ripped from like 4

6. Doomed

Doomed New Member

Yeah it was probably a combination of the amount of herd and mold.

7. Lukeaxx

Lukeaxx Sr. Member

Why on earth are people trying to scare the crap out of you?

Yes it could have been mold.

It most likely was not laced, as there are only very few psychedelics which can be smoked, and most of those are too expensive to lace.

But we are all forgetting, Marijuana is a Mild Psychedelic, and is known to cause paranoia.

1. Thinking your going to die - one bad paranoia trip.
    2. You smoked quite a bit, and possibly the weed was very strong - so the effects were enhanced by this.

Paranoia, Dizziness and Psychedelic feelings are all symptoms of Marijuana. Mold will have heightened the negative feelings.

There isn't always a bad answer to anything, most of the time it is innocent - you probably just smoked a bit too much of some strong buds, which were slightly off so it heightened the already strong negative effects.

10 hits to yourself is alot of hits, the more you smoke the stronger the effects, both good and bad.

And to the people above - seriously, think about it. "Laced weed". Paha.

2 people like this.
  8. KRazY_KuSh

KRazY_KuSh New Member

yes i have the same type of trips when i get "Super Stoned", just dont take so many hits.

but yea i took about 5 rips outta my RooR the other day and i was so stoned i felt uncomfortable and was having thoughts of death! it was pretty scary so i went to sleep! i woke up about 5 hours later and still had the munchies!

9. yoshi31

yoshi31 New Member

sounds like "bad trip" to me.

btw 10 hits being too much? Thats normally with what i get kinda high. But i always take more lol

10. TheQuestionMark

TheQuestionMark Sr. Member

Sounds to me like you just got way too high

11. Kushy

Kushy down

Yea, most of the time it IS innocent, but you're completely ignoring a big part of the story...

You may not know this, but mold grows very easily on weed when it has moisture and isn't kept in a dry place. Considering this, with the fact that it was shitty weed, means that the dealer obviously didn't take good care of it. Sure, it COULD'VE just been that he smoked too much and got paranoid, but ignoring the fact that it was shitty and had white stuff growing on it is ignoring an essential part of the story.

2 people like this.