Two hits at a party on Saturday, drug test tomorrow...

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by Mugwump, Mar 20, 2007.

1. Mugwump

Mugwump New Member

I took one or two friggin' hits on Saturday at a St. Patties party and now I have a urine test tomorrow for a new job. I haven't smoked weed in a year since then. It was poor planning on my part, I know, but what can I do? Things to note and repeat:

- two hits
    - haven't smoked in a year
    - drug test tomorrow afternoon

Right now I'm:

- loading up on cranberry juice, vodka and beer
    - took four aspirin

Tomorrow I'm prepared to:

- take aspirin every 4 hours
    - load up on cranberry juice 4 hours before the test

I live in Minneapolis and don't know where to go for a home testing kit. I'm so stupid for taking that hit! What're my chances? Again, I rarely smoke...
  2. JackBauer

JackBauer Sr. Member

If they have pharmacies in Minnesota, then you can find a home drug test.
  3. 1tokeovertheline

1tokeovertheline New Member

Them friggin' leprechauns made you do it. You can't trust them.

Read the dilution sticky. You don't want to drink so much you get a negative dilute.
    A couple of hits might not put you over the cut off anyway.
  4. Mugwump

Mugwump New Member

I just bought a home testing kit, here we go...
  5. Mugwump

Mugwump New Member

Annnd...

I came up negative with the AtHome Drug Test for MJ. Both strips showed up, neither were faint either. I should be okay, but I'm still chugging cranberry for the next several hours.

Guess I had nothing to worry about. Maybe I'll celebrate with more than two hits this weekend. ;)
  6. Somnium

Somnium New Member

Well hooray for you! But please don't smoke anything else until you're completely in the clear as far as further tests go, and beware random drug testing at your new job.
  7. Mugwump

Mugwump New Member

I passed, so to anyone who ever comes upon this thread after taking a couple drags and having an immediate drug test a few days later, you should be cool. Drink lots of cranberry, eat lots of fiber, take some aspirin and multivitamins, etc etc...
  8. Buzzby

Buzzby Buddhist Curmudgeon

If you were clean to begin with, a couple of tokes would clear your system in a few days and you'd test negative without any of the precautions you mentioned.
  9. ruiz2728

ruiz2728 New Member

Hey sry to quote you over 4yrs later. I just wanted to thank you for starting this thread as I am in the same exact situation you were. I took two pulls on fri night and have a drug test tomorrow morning. I NEVER smoke and I just happened to do it 3 days before the most important job opportunity of my life. Anyways thanks for making me feel a little bit better.