ups found package with small amount

Discussion in 'Legal Issues' started by littleoleme, Dec 10, 2011.

1. littleoleme

littleoleme New Member

What does ups do if they find a small amount 1/8 oz in a package. The stupid sender used their debit card to pay for shipping and listed their wife's phone number. They called and left a message that the package had been confiscated. It was shipped ground from CA to WA. I know if it does arrive I should not accept it, but I am very concerned about the shipper getting in trouble. Has this happened to anyone? Was is reported to authorities, and if so what was the penalty?
  2. 1956

1956 Sr. Member

It would qualify as interstate transport of drugs. Just depends on if police want to pursue it. Good Luck to friend.

Just curious, was an air or a ground shipment?

UPS x-rays all air shipments, so does FedX.
  3. clint902

clint902 Sr. Member

Hey, that's how I can get even with my ex wife! Just send her a care package using fake name and pay shipping using cash only. She belongs behind bars.
  4. Bud Is good

Bud Is good Resident non smoker

Send 25 pizzas to her house man..Getting her thrown in jail is super bad karma..
  5. BipolarBunny

BipolarBunny New Member

Tell that to my man's baby momma. May his future with their daughter rest in piece.

Edited to add: NO! A huge order of pizzas is worse karma because you fuck everyone from the CEO down to the dishwasher when you make a prank order.

But on the other hand, the delivery driver might piss in her mailbox...
  6. littleoleme

littleoleme New Member

shipped ground
  7. clint902

clint902 Sr. Member

I was just thinking out loud when I said that but it's really not a bad idea but I'd want the weed for myself. I don't hate her anymore after all these years but If I'd thought of it back in the 80s when she was dragging me through the courts, I might have done it. By the way, I got everything in the divorce and she got $15 a week for child support and paid her own legal fees. An equitable exchange in my opinion.