Urinator use

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by JaMichael, Sep 1, 2008.

1. JaMichael

JaMichael Member

Hey everyone! Question...I'm going to use the Urinator. I want to know, is it better to use the synthentic solution it comes with or someone else's urine? Can the lab find out if it's fake urine or not?

Also, the person's pee I was going to use is a 25 yr. Female. Type 1 diabetic and on Vicodin...does any of this matter? I'm 25 yr. Male.

Mod Note: Please refrain from double posting. Check out the posting guidelines. Warning given
  2. lew scannon

lew scannon Banned

Utilizing the Search button will reveal all answers to your questions. There are lots of posts throughout the forum that already tackled questions about the Urinator, synthetic urines, different gender, and so on.

The Search button is your friend . :thumb:
  3. KillerWeed420

KillerWeed420 Sr. Member

You don't want to use anybody's urine that are on prescritions.
  4. JaMichael

JaMichael Member

After long debate, I have decided to go with the QF 4.2...I picked it up from a local retailer so I could make sure I checked the batch number before I bought it...I also taught the guy who sold it to me a thing or two about the batch numbers, and how some were no good and which ones to look for...all thanks to the good people right here at Marijuana.com :cool: Shout out to 29yeartoker!!

The batch number I bought is "blah blah - 07"...so, this should be good, yes? yes. Test is on Monday I think, maybe earlier, but I think I feel pretty good about this(finally, because I was freaking out for a while there). This is a pre employment test at a Q....U...e...s...t lab of my choice...any body know if I should go to one in a city or a rural type place? Is there any difference? are the people more strict, more lenient at either of these places or does it not matter
    2 people like this.
  5. Secs

Secs New Member

I don't really think it matters.
  6. KillerWeed420

KillerWeed420 Sr. Member

Doesn't really matter where you go. Goos choice on the synthetic urine. I've used it for a couple years now. Its never failed me.
  7. JaMichael

JaMichael Member

what about the smell of it? It doesn't smell like urine at all...i trust you guys though, i'm just sayin...
  8. lew scannon

lew scannon Banned

Some human urine samples exhibit a lack of odor, so dont worry.

The red flags get raised when a collector catches whiff of any obvious foreign odor thats not supposed to be present in human urine (ie; bleach, household chemicals, etc).
  9. JaMichael

JaMichael Member

Alright, sweet! I guess I'm one of those lucky humans with unscented urine! yippie!! :woohoo:
  10. unlucky247

unlucky247 New Member

... i dont think the lab guy sniffs it like its glue.
    2 people like this.
  11. 29yeartoker

29yeartoker New Member

Yea don't worry about an odor you will be fine. Just make sure you practice and get the temp correct.
  12. JaMichael

JaMichael Member

Practice getting the temp correct? oh yeah, I think I read somewhere on here that I can heat and re-heat this stuff as many times as I want...will do!!

Just covering all my bases on this, ya feel me, unlucky? :thumb:
  13. 29yeartoker

29yeartoker New Member

You can re-heat quick fix multiple times but some people practice with water as well. But yes, practice until you have it down to a science. Make sure the temp is between 90-100 degrees.
  14. JaMichael

JaMichael Member

Some people ace bandage it to their upper inner thigh, with the heating pad too....can i just simply put it in my pocket with the heating pad? will that be sufficient? maybe wrap it up in a hand towel? I think thats what i'll do...
  15. MinnesToker

MinnesToker New Member

I subbed with real urine but the technique wouldnt be any different. I placed the urine into a clean 3oz travel bottle you can buy at Wally-World for 50c and some instant hand warmers for 1 dollar. Warmed up the bottle of urine by sinking it into a glass of roughly 105 degree water for 5 minutes then I crotched it in the taint area. Then I put on 2 pair of tighty whiteys to keep it nice and close to the body. On the drive to the lab I held the handwarmer to the area from the outside. When I went in I had to wait so I sat with my legs tight but not obvious. When I went into the restroom I dumped it quietly into the specimen cup then urinated into the toilet and a little on the seat for realism. The urine temp was 97-98 degrees according to the cup temp strip. No questions asked she filled out the form sealed it up and off it went.

Hope this helps- Best of luck!
    :D
  16. Secs

Secs New Member

Collectors are required to have you completely empty your pockets, place the contents on a table for inspection. You may then return your wallet and/or any loose money/change you have. Everything else must remain outside the restroom until you have completed submitting your specimen.
    2 people like this.
  17. JaMichael

JaMichael Member

Oh, wow...okay...thank goodness you replied to this SEC...you're the best. So, tighty whiteys or ace bandage it is. Hope I don't burn my skin off with that heating pad...lol...

I can't wait until this is over, so I can BS with you all about cool pot related things...Waiting on my acceptance letter from my company, then I have two days to take the test from there. I'm guessing by Sunday i'll be tested...
  18. MinnesToker

MinnesToker New Member

Yeah those instant heat pads can reach 150 thats why I did it from the outside, plus when I did it right up against the urine it got too hot. Best of luck let us know how it works out.:thumb:
  19. Tazz68

Tazz68 New Member

I have a ? for Sec does everyone have to dribble a little on the toilet seat to make it look real LOL. Is there a box to check on the form as to whether or not there was any dribble on the toilet seat.
  20. Secs

Secs New Member

Hell NO!

It just pisses off the collector. If you pee on the seat, I have to clean it off. IF you can't hit a hole that is about 12 inches in diameter from only 2-3 feet away.... You can lift the damn seat like you do at home (at least you are supposed to do)

There is no reason what-so-ever to leave a little "dribble" on the toilet seat. Make someone's day and don't do it.