Urinator use

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by JaMichael, Sep 1, 2008.

1. JaMichael

JaMichael Member

I just got back from my drug test...did everything right, temp. of the Quick Fix was 94 degrees by the time he read it...and i did "dribble" a little on the seat, but BY ACCIDENT. LOL...all I could think of was SEC's comment about dribbling when I did it, i laughed...anyways, he looked at the sample, said, "took your vitamins this morning, huh". I said, yeah. I goto the gym everyday so.....was that a good answer? anyways, he sealed it up and its being sent out..so, if this stuff is what they say it is, i should pass
  2. lew scannon

lew scannon Banned

If you accidently dribble on the seat, take the moment to clean it up with the TP.
    Leaving your mark can irritate the collector (or at least the right collector) to the point of reporting it to your
    employer. Not exactly what an applicant would need, IMO, while still going thru the hiring process. :nono:
    2 people like this.
  3. JaMichael

JaMichael Member

Thats a good rule for future test takers to read...However, in my case, I wasn't sure if I should mess around with anything, I didn't want to look like I was doing anything supicious...I don't know. I don't know if he cared. Him and I had a conversation for like 15 minutes after the test about not too much. So, it seemed like it didn't much phase him..and I knew he saw it because he dumped the excess urine into the same toilet bowl...You still think he's gonna tell my employer? BTW, it was only a couple specks...I'm still nervous, are you SURE quest will not be able to find out that it was synthetic urine? Also, how long on average does quest get back with a pass/fail?
  4. EDLL25

EDLL25 New Member

HAHAHA! Hopefully he doesnt. You never know, he could have some funky fetish.
  5. sidbrackman

sidbrackman New Member

Please keep us posted with your results!
  6. JaMichael

JaMichael Member

still waiting...this is painful!!!!
  7. JaMichael

JaMichael Member

Still no word...should i worry?
  8. Secs

Secs New Member

Call the employer and ask when you should report, or a stupid question about the benefits or time to start, or where to park, or something about the dress code, or anything just to get the HR department to look into your file.
  9. JaMichael

JaMichael Member

I do know they told me after I pass the dt, they were gonna send me something in the mail...I'm scared to find out the answer, I'd rather them never ever speak of this to me ever again...but on the other hand, it could bite me in the ass later even more so than now
  10. Secs

Secs New Member

What if the letter was lost in the mail?

Negative drug tests take 24 hours (give or take a few), positives can take up to a week. What if you tested negative and their letter got lost in the mail? You would never know, never show for work...
  11. JaMichael

JaMichael Member

So, that is a reason for me NOT to call, correct? Also, if it takes weeks for pos., I should assume pos.
  12. 29yeartoker

29yeartoker New Member

Sometimes it's not a good idea to assume. I agree with Sec, you should just call the employer and ask about your start date, dress code, etc. Btw Sec, that was a good one I must say. But anyway JaMichael....what have you got to lose?
  13. Secs

Secs New Member

You shoudl call the employer as any person who didn't use controlled substances would do. If you know you will test negative and the employer doesn't have the results in 24 hours, most people would be wondering "WTF"? they would be calling the employer and whoever else they needed to to track down why the employer didn't have results yet.

Only those who think there might be a possibility of testing positive would be afraid to call. Why else would you wait 2 weeks to hear about a promised job?
    2 people like this.
  14. JaMichael

JaMichael Member

very very good point, Sec...I called after your last post and set up another security step I need to complete before I start. Neither them nor I mentioned the DT results, I just set up this other step for Tuesday as if nothing had happend. I will call on Monday to say I have set up the thing for Tuesday, and then I will ask about the DT. Thank you, Sir.
  15. 29yeartoker

29yeartoker New Member

DON"T ask about the DT. That will just look susupicious to them. Btw, Sec is a she. If they set up the second phase of the hiring process you are probably in the clear, but I don't know for sure how they do things there. ;)
  16. JaMichael

JaMichael Member

SHE IS?!!? Hmm, by the way she writes, I pegged her for a him. hah. Yeah, I mean the person I set it up with was a different person than the HR person who I normally talk to because this lady is just incharge of the security stuff(finger printing, ids, passwords...) I dunno. I'm gonna call on Monday just to tell the regular HR guy I talk to that I scheduled that...I wish this would just be over with, I mean, I guess the only thing that could have gone wrong was that they exposed it to sunlight and now the QF is garbage...Which leads me to another thought...why wouldn't they just expose every sample they get to sunlight to weed out the fake stuff right away? I mean, they GOT to know that sunlight makes that stuff bad, right? Yo No Se
  17. JaMichael

JaMichael Member

I PASSED...wheeeewwww what a relief! Quick Fix is the shiiiiizzzznit! wow, what a great product...forget dillution..for Pre-employment, substitution all the way..its fool proof.
    3 people like this.
  18. lew scannon

lew scannon Banned

And yet another win for the QF..

Way to go, JM! Congrads to you on passing with the QF and welcome to the Sub Club.

Best of luck with the new job :chokin:
  19. JaMichael

JaMichael Member

WOW, I posted 4 years ago! man how the time flies! I am on to my next opportunity in life and I think I need to go with the good 'ol quick fix again. It worked the first time. Has anything changed with spectrum labs/batches or anything anyone wants to let me know about right now? i'm going to be searching the forum for updated experiences, but anything would help.

Come on, Quick Fix! Still be good, still be good, still be good...............