Urine Drug Test Questions????

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by andy1234, May 19, 2008.

1. andy1234

andy1234 New Member

i have a urine drug test for pre-employment. My questions is:

I had only one puff before 58 days. I also bought Qcarbo Clear with five Vitamins B2 Pills (comes with it). I drank some water in the morning, AND later 20 Oz before 1 hr...then wait 20 min and drank QCarbo with Pills and after 15 min another 20 Oz. water. I waited for 2 hrs and went to drug urine test. I pissed twice before I went for test. Am I going to Pass it?

I also found out that they have Detector for those who use cleasing product for temp. flushing their body? Is it true? Guys, I am really worried. Please help. Your reply will be really appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

2. pennyprobation

pennyprobation New Member

Well i would GUESS that after 58 days you would be clean by now. I would if i were u stop taking that B.S. u were taking...it really doesnt do anything...

But if u are that worried y use ur own pee? just sub!

2 people like this.
  3. anxious

anxious New Member

one puff, 58 days ago? stop worrying and stop drinking that nasty stuff.

just drink 1 20 oz gatorade 1.5 hours before your test and pee. you'll be fine.

2 people like this.
  4. andy1234

andy1234 New Member

Please help ...I m soo much worried

my friend thank you very much for your reply.

but i did my drug test this morning cuz i was worrin so much.

i did drink 20Oz. water before test.
    then wait 20 min and then drank Qcarbo clear with five B2 Pills.
    then wait 15 min and drank 20Oz. water again.

then went to bathroom twice before test.
    then after 1 1/2 hr went for urine test.

i m worried what if they will see my urine is too diluted or adulterated?

please help.. I will wait for your answer...thank you once again....

5. beavis_mcgraw

beavis_mcgraw New Member

You may have diluted it. If i were you, i would have bought a home test kit first and then started stressing after it came up pos.
    From what i read the creatine levels might have been low. But your probably ok.
    If you still stressing about passing, just go the home test kit and see what it comes up with.
    I hope you passed, but by testing yourself, at least you will have peace of mind.

2 people like this.
  6. andy1234

andy1234 New Member

Thank you for your reply and help. However, what will happen if it is diluted? Am I going to fail the test? Please reply. I am so worried now :(

Also, I might not have THC content in my urine but I am worried if it is diluted or has less creatine levels then normal since I drank too much water and QCarbo Clear 2 hours before the test ..HELP Please

7. beavis_mcgraw

beavis_mcgraw New Member

from what i have read, if it is too diluted they will fail you for dilution and make you re-test in a few days.
    Dont stress to much, i would rather fail for that than fail for having it in your system.
    give it 48 hours tops, you may also get a call from MRO (medical review officer), just tell you were playing basketball or something exercise related and you are staying away from red meat due to increased cholesterol issues...

but reading what you wrote, does not sound that bad.
    good way to know is the color of ur pee. did you take a b vit. before.
    in total i think you had about 50 ozs of liquid and how many times did you pee before the test?

1/ 1/2 hours is alot of time for your kidneys to filter.
    my guess is you passed. but you should know as much as you can before anything happens so you know the best way to handle it.

2 people like this.
  8. andy1234

andy1234 New Member

Thank you very much for your prompt response. Is they anyway, do they have detector that can find out that I use cleasing product to dilute my urine. Please advise.

9. Secs

Secs New Member

You are fine.

At worst, you tested negative dilute.

At best, you tested negative.

Either way, you have not failed the test.

No, they cannot detect what you drank

2 people like this.
  10. andy1234

andy1234 New Member

Good way to know is the color of ur pee - (it was whitesh and slite yellow(very very light yellowish)

did you take a b vit. before. - five pills of B2 and then 1 1/2 later went for urine test.

in total i think you had about 50 ozs of liquid and how many times did you pee before the test? - two times before the test and third time I gave the sample to Lab Representative.

Hope I answered all your qustions.. so you may help me to answer !!! Thanks to everyone who spent their little time to reply my post.