Urine Luck?

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by maskake, May 26, 2005.

1. maskake

maskake New Member

i recently bought some urine luck urine additive and i want to know if anyone knows if this stuff works or not? I am 5'9 weight185 and smoke maybe once a week. I exercise maybe 2 - 3 times a week. I go in for random drug testing. Any feed back would be appreciated. thanks.

2. IamN2pot

IamN2pot Seasoned Activist

My advice is to call their 1-800 number and exchange it. They will exchange it for Quick Fix, free. The QF will pass any drug test, not just the GC/MS. http://www.urineluck.com/products/6.html Use the additive ONLY as a last resort. Keep the QF in your pocket at work and your always ready to crotch and warm a clean sample. Hope that helps.

3. maskake

maskake New Member

well here is the thing I know for a fact that I will be tested using GC/MS, my employee "hand book" says so. Would the urine additive still work best for this or is it just not a very reliable thing to use? Thanks for the insight, I really appreciate what you guys do. BTW if anyone knows, why was the spectrum lab forum closed down?

4. Buzzby

Buzzby Buddhist Curmudgeon

Confused

That page says:
    If the tester is positive they have a screen only with no GC/MS, another detoxifying product from Spectrum Labs, such as "Quick Fix", should be used.​
    That indicates to me that Quick Fix doesn't work for GC/MS while Urine Luck works only with GC/MS. Or am I missing something?

5. Buzzby

Buzzby Buddhist Curmudgeon

They were called before a congressional committee exploring the possibility of making it a crime to make products specifically for the purpose of beating drug tests. They prefer to not have any more evidence that would make them look bad.

6. IamN2pot

Buzzby, some where you missed what I was saying, I think. QF will pass any drug test, screen or conformation, 100% of the time. The UL additive is only 80% effective on screens, according to them, and takes up to 90 minutes to work so it is 0% effective on instant screens. Another problem with the UL additive is that if you have a high immunoassay count, say 200+, and because of the additive, the GC/MS is 0, They'll deem the test inconclusive and require a retest.
    :!)
    N2

7. maskake

maskake New Member

um . . .

Is there anything I can do to have a high immunoassay count when I test? I don't know if thats a dumb question or not, i'm not to savy with theis kind of things. Thanks.

8. IamN2pot

What you want is a LOW immunoassay count. To gat a high one, all you need to do is consume some mariguana. To get a low immunoassay count, you must abstain from pot. Hope that helps. N2

9. maskake

maskake New Member

I'm sorry. I'm kind of confused by what your saying. Does the UL make my immunoassy count come out to 0 through a GC/MS test? Isn't that what I want to happen? Am i supposed to have a certain immunoassy count regardless of what I smoke?

10. Harrisment

Harrisment New Member

I think what N2 is saying is that during the initial test if you're positive, you're immunoessay could be a high number such as 200. The lab will then send it off for a GC/MS confirmation, but by then the UL additive will of had time to work so on that test it would show up as 0. This obviously wouldnt make any sense, so they would make you retake the test.

Just get the quickfix so you don't have to worry about any of this.