Urine Test at Quest Yesterday

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by trotjt, Mar 1, 2012.

1. trotjt

trotjt New Member

I had a drug test at Quest Diagnostics yesterday for Pre-employment. I am a chronic smoker and usually smoke 2-3 bowls a day. The last time I smoked was 5 days before the drug test. I used the dilution method and drank a gallon of gatorade along with aspirin and B-complex vitamins the day of the test. I did not know about the creatinine until it was too late. Now I am extremely worried about getting a negative dilute result. I really want this job and already put in my 2 weeks notice at my other job so If I fail or get a negative-dilute result I am screwed. Before the test i took two first check marijuana tests. On the first one, i used my normal urine and the line came up VERY faint. I then took it with dilute urine and the line came up stronger. I am extremely anxious and havent been feeling right since the test. I know if they call you that most likely means you failed so I really do not want a call from my employer. I am just looking for people to ease my mind at this point and asking for success stories on passing with dilute urine at Quest. PLEASE HELP ME!!!
  2. trotjt

trotjt New Member

It is now Day 4 with no call from my employer, I am starting to feel good but I am still very paranoid. any info would Help me out alot
  3. chief rocka

chief rocka New Member

What was the outcome?
  4. DrugTestDave

DrugTestDave Moderator

Any updates? Your story could really help a lot of people when you get the final verdict, so please do post and let us know. I am sorry this is so stressful. I think it's good you haven't heard anything yet. You do have a lot on the line, so trying to keep your cool can be tough. Take heart in knowing there are thousands of us here ready to listen and help!

Good luck buddy,

-Dave
  5. suffi143suni

suffi143suni New Member