Urine test in two weeks. Stressed out.

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by Robon, Dec 20, 2010.

1. Robon

Robon New Member

Okay, here is the deal. I was offered a job earlier in December and was never told about a pre employment UA drug test until a follow up call this afternoon. I have smoked twice in the last month and the test is on Jan 3. I am a very casual user and took two or three hits off a pipe December 11 and a single hit off a pipe on December 18. So maybe three or four hits off a pipe in the last 30 days. That leaves almost two weeks until my test on Jan 3. I have no idea about half life of THC and things like this.

I am 5'10" 200 pounds, fairly lean and pretty active. I would say my metabolism is about average for this time of year as I'm not as active as I was in the summer.

I have read many conflicting theories regarding testing and I realize there is no absolutes regarding how long THC stays in your body because there are so many variables. However, I would like read some informed opinions about how the casual user typically fares on a UA test?

Thanks for any help on the subject.
  2. Swisha Blunts

Swisha Blunts New Member

same

i know how you feel man but my situation is a little different but worse i gotta drug test in two weeks becuz i am on probation i piss tested early this month so on the 11th i smoked down 3 grams of some kush. but you should be straight to get your system clean i have gotten my system clean in a week before just flat out drinking water and sweating. this only works if you arent fat. Im 5,6 135 pounds no fat at all. just drink alot of water and sweat it outt and your system should be clean.
  3. Robon

Robon New Member

I will take this into consideration and start working out harder and taking in more fluids. I'm certainly not as lean as you but I'm not carrying a lot of fat on my body right now. If I lost a couple pounds of fat, the six pack would be out again. Lol. I really think the amount of weed I smoked was less than a gram in total this month. The only problem is that I have to fly up to northern Alberta for my drug test and I don't want to chance anything. It will suck balls if I piss hot and am shipped back home on a bus.

Thanks.
  4. knotme66

knotme66 New Member

First of all you need to understand that a few puffs once every couple of weeks is NOT enough to develope a build up of THC in the body. AND...it only takes about 3-4 days to NATURALLY clear your system IF IF you were already naturally clean prior to the few puffs. I would almost bet my bottom dollar you will be naturally clean then. If I were you, I would just go in as you are WITHOUT doing anything out of the way. . No diluting or anything. Just make sure you are hydrated enough to produce a sample. Take a chill pill and stay away from the THC. Good luck...which you don't need.
  5. Robon

Robon New Member

Thanks for the insight. I just had no idea of what to think because the estimates for a casual user are all over the map. I have read up to a couple months for a few hits and a couple days. Prior to December 11, I hadn't smoked for at least a month and then it was the same thing. A few puffs on a pipe and that's it. I'm a light weight and that's all I need. On December 18th, it was the same. A good toke off a pipe and that's all I can remember having that night. Yes, I will stay away from the herb for now. It's just ridiculous that a totally casual user like myself has to worry about these stupid UA tests. People can be complete crack/Coke heads and piss clean after two days of not using and a guy that smokes one joint might piss hot a few weeks later. Retarded.

Anyways, to anyone reading this...Stay clean if you even have the slightest notion that there might be a pre employment piss test. It's not worth the stress. For those that don't have to worry about shit like this, well, it must be nice. I have been drug tested before but knew it was coming well in advance and not like this test.

Good luck to anyone going through this same BS.