USA: U.S. declares war on Canadians

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by claygooding, Jan 20, 2012.

1. claygooding

claygooding DrugWarVeteran

USA: U.S. declares war on Canadians
    DrugWarRant / Pete Guither / 1,20,2012

White House, today
    Today, Gil Kerlikowske, Director of National Drug Control Policy, released the Obama Administration’s first-ever National Northern Border Counternarcotics Strategy. The Strategy outlines new actions that seek to reduce the two-way flow of illicit drugs between the United States and Canada [...]

“Disrupting the flow of illegal drugs across our borders is critical to our nation’s safety and security,” said Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano. [...]

Some key strategic objectives outlined in the Strategy include: [...]

• Increasing the amount seized of illicit narcotics and drug proceeds crossing the Northern border by bolstering security at and between ports of entry.
    • Enhancing air and maritime domain awareness and response capabilities along the Northern Border.
    • Developing resources and providing training opportunities to tribal law enforcement agencies.
    • Targeting the financial infrastructure of Transnational Criminal Organizations.
    Of course, just like with Mexico, this is being done with the full cooperation of the Canadian government. I’m sure the families of the 50,000 dead Mexicans will be happy to reassure Canadians that they have nothing to worry about.

Will Canadian growers be infiltrating northern Nat'l forests:cheers: with grow teams and what will this do to daily commuters for legitimate commerce?

2. Bud Is good

Bud Is good Resident non smoker

Were not invading canada...

But this is pretty stupid..

3. claygooding

The growers in Mexico did not start growing here to avoid detection but to bypass the border,,,was just joking about Canuck growers moving south,,,although the present providers for my area could sure use the competition.

4. Bud Is good

Shit yeah...Come down and grow here canadians...We could use some cheaper prices...

5. Equilibrium

Equilibrium Cranched Scanner

No thank you, too many Americans down there.

The thing we export is harmless weed, the thing we import is cocaine and guns.
    if anything, we should declare a war on you.

11 people like this.
  6. friedfever

friedfever New Member

Has everyone in the DEA lost their minds? The border with Canada is huge.

2 people like this.
  7. Bud Is good

Ha ha ha..That's right....And super funny how you said it..And it's the truth..

8. claygooding

Waiting for the first senator or rep that wants to create jobs building the fence,,which their brother-in-law.Wilbur,will bid and win on,then he will bring in illegal aliens to build it cheaper and to give another federal agency more targets,,it's just a vicious circle!

9. MrIMStoned

MrIMStoned |BIG BROTHER|

I came to say essentially this. If they think they can cover every port, let alone all the miles and miles of forrest, they're fooling themselves. As it is now, you can boat on in to any public port and the port authority won't know you're there until you voluntarily report to their office. It's a joke.

10. friedfever

friedfever New Member

And all so they can bust some guy with an eighth in his glovebox. Its really all about control.
    Are they so afraid of weed that all logic just flies out the window with these people?

11. Linx

Linx Banned

Such a fantastic post - hard hitting and informative as well as brief.

I applaud this post and must give you the utmost commendation.

12. claygooding

[​IMG]

5 people like this.
  13. Linx

Linx Banned

What did that have to do with this thread?

14. claygooding

About the 5th or 6th line down,,Why can't I own a Canadian.

15. Linx

Linx Banned

Ok.....

16. friedfever

friedfever New Member

That was an awesome read Clay.

17. ImSoLit

ImSoLit New Member

Lmfao, i really want to know what the reply was....

18. claygooding

A. cut back on cookie intake