Using gelatin, sur gel, jello, ect to pass drug test?

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by PolishPablo, Aug 19, 2012.

1. PolishPablo

PolishPablo New Member

Ive been reading online. And I found a way to pass a drug test that a lot of people say works. It says you take gelatin, or sur gel, which is used in jello (some people say even drinkin jello will work, some say it doesnt)

But anyway, you mix the gelatin (i just got this) with water and you drink it. You pee a few times and you will pee clean for a while. One person said 8 hours, another said like 3 or 4. Reading more, the gelatin like coats your stomach or something and for the next few hours, your body will just be digesting the gelatin and not thc so you will be clean for a while.

Any of you actually try this? Or your friends? I'm going to try this if my parents test me today. Ill let you guys know.
  2. vvicked0471

vvicked0471 Super mod

I don't know if it works or not, but the above stated reason for it working makes no sense. Thc metabolites are stored in your bodies fat cells, not in the stomach, or even the bladder. When your body burns off fat cells, the metabolites are released into your bloodstream where they are eventually filtered out by your kidneys. This is how they make it to your urine, and why you can test positive for such a long period of time after having smoked.

As I said, I don't personally know if it works, though I have heard both good and bad things about it (some say it worked, some don't). I would stick with something more proven, either dilution or substitution, as there is plenty of evidence that both of those methods, when executed properly, work like a charm..
  3. PolishPablo

PolishPablo New Member

Here is a more detailed answer i found online

Drug tests determine the amount of drug in the urine. If drug test is done by blood, this will fail. Drugs are stored in body lipids and it takes longer to clear them out of body as only water soluble substances pass in urine rapidly. Bile acids can solubilize lipids and pass them via colon in faeces. When you have ingested a fruit fibre (like gelatin or pectin), these soluble fibres quickly transport lipophilic acids (bile and fatty acids) via faeces or urine. So excretion of the drug is temporarily reduced and it is undetectable in urine for short period of time.

4. vvicked0471

vvicked0471 Super mod

Well, it sounds reasonable. Give it a try and see if it works. As I said, I don't personally know one way or the other...