Using Syn Urine...

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by DAAAAn, May 11, 2012.

1. DAAAAn

DAAAAn New Member

Yesterday I dropped for my my new job. I used Monkey Wizz w/sny urine. I have used this method before to obtain a job but this time there are sending it to a lab. My friend said the same thing happened to him and he passed. As long as the temp was good, should there be a problem with my test results? Going crazy thinking about it.

2. DrugTestDave

DrugTestDave Moderator

Not a fan of the synthetics these days, I've been reading story after story on these boards that make my heart sink for these posters. Those issues are four out of five times related to QuickFix, but still, there are issues with all of them it seems. Here's a blog I wrote about it: http://drugtestdave.com/stop-synthetic-urine-tired-talking-fails-drug-tests/

Do your homework and make sure you yourself are as clean as you can be in the event of some kind of unforeseen event. Good luck!

-Dave

3. Mike005

Mike005 New Member

Dang Dave, I been using the Quick Fix for years, took two tests pre-employment 3 weeks ago and pasted. I been using this product for at least 7-8 years. Now you got me concerned for sure. I thought these guys were up on moving upgrades into the market pretty quick to keep up with the labs. I'm new here and post occasionally but I'll not be telling anyone anything about how I do it. Heck, now I think I need to go back to the woodshed and rethink my options. I take D.O.T. tests all the time and this is unnerving to say the least.

4. The Za Man

The Za Man New Member

I've used Quick Fix multiple times and so have friends, we never had a problem. After doing extensive research on subbing, Quick Fix will work you just have to be smart about it. Keep out of the light, make sure your batch isn't out of date by calling the (877) number, get the temp right (98), find out which states test for uric acid and if they do test for uric acid buy the Canadian version of Quick Fix.

5. DrugTestDave

DrugTestDave Moderator

I appreciate your input, and it's all good advice, but unfortunately, I have to hear the sad private messages here and on Facebook, Twitter, and my blog from the many, many people who are failed all the time by QuickFix. I will agree that you have better odds with the Canadian batches, but it is in no way a fail safe solution as so many people think.

I'm very glad that you and your friends have had good experience with it, and I would not have you sway from what works for you, but I have to put what I know out there because so many labs are starting to test for synthetics, even the best of them, and even the ones that are chemically the same as urine or actually made from real urine and contain urea and even as close to the correct pH, creatinine levels, acidity, and so on as the real stuff. It's just not something that statistically I see people benefiting from when I field the messages from them all the time asking what they should do now. Those who are lucky enough to get a retest after an inconclusive result are grateful for another shot, but many just don't get that opportunity.

Thanks for your input.

Dave

6. Mike005

Mike005 New Member

7. The Za Man

The Za Man New Member

Well said Dave, I completely agree with you. Even though I have confidence within Quick Fix I still have the unwary feeling when I have to give a specimen. But for others who are reading this post, Quick Fix has never let me down personally, but from what I have researched Dave is correct in saying it is certainly not a fail safe solution by any means.

Cheers!

8. Gmoney13

Gmoney13 New Member

To DAVE! "YEA, WELL THATS JUST YOUR OPINION MAN" - THE DUDE! I mean come on, of course I agree with you that subbing is not a failsafe option. I mean, do you have to take drug tests every week and use synthetics? I would much rather take the advice of someone's "ACTUAL" experience over your "OPINION"! And really, you're going to suggest on your "blog" that permanent cleansers are the solution. The only real solution is to stay clean but what about those us who actually need our medication in order to tolerate whatever condition it may be? Or how about the people who don't want to lose their healthcare because of greedy corporations? What are they supposed to use your "permanent cleansers" too? I would much rather have a 50/50 chance at passing over not passing at all. All I see is you trying to sell your website and products with no actual evidence to support your claims. So Dave, thanks but NO THANKS! I'll stick to what has been working for me and many others. I got a drug test tomorrow so I'll let you all know how it goes!

9. DrugTestDave

DrugTestDave Moderator

Best of luck with your test Gmoney13! Please do let us know how you do.

-Dave

10. DrugTestDave

DrugTestDave Moderator

Best of luck with your test Gmoney13! Please do let us know how you do.

-Dave

11. Gmoney13

Gmoney13 New Member

Well I passed my drug test with no problem thanks to synthetic. I specifically used The Quick Solution. Ill share my success story at a later time as I gotta get ready to start my new job!

12. DrugTestDave

DrugTestDave Moderator

Congrats--when you're ready, post your story on the thread at the top of the forum for subbing.

Cheers!

-Dave