Vaping is healthy?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Amy214, Feb 15, 2012.

1. Amy214

Amy214 New Member

Hi, I am a new comer. I am starting vaping and I want to make sure whether the vaping is healthy?

2. Keith

Keith Guest

Thread moved.

This is the appropriate forum for this topic. Until someone comes to reply to this thread, use the search feature in the green toolbar up top to find more information. There's already been a lot of discussion on the health risks of vaporizing.

3. m0sh

m0sh New Member

It is...well you can still find some bad stuff(others will explain), it is not different than walking in the street and inhaling the bad stuff cars and such produce...

As for helping your health, I believe so, when I feel bad vaping is helpful - good also for hangover...but when my stomach hurts and I have diarrhea, it makes it go very fast...I dunno I haven't been sick for more than few hours in the last year...and I think its the vape fault :D

we know cannabis to be anti-anxiety, analgesic, anti-psychotic, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, anti-convulsive,antioxidant, anti-vomiting,antibiotic and more...
    you can view my thread about the cheimical boilling points : http://www.marijuana.com/vaporizers/159118-cannabis-vaporization-temperatures.html

You get this stuff also via smoking but its not as efficient and its harsher ... studies indicate that weed can cause cancer cells to kill themselves and in smoking it knows how to balance so your lungs won't be really affected

4. Warm Weather

Warm Weather New Member

Just wanted to mention that as someone who cares about his health, I find a vaporizer a nice alternative to smoking. I enjoy the high more and knowing that I'm hurting my lungs less is nice.

I'm not a frequent smoker but I will say that after a few bowls my lungs do hurt from vaping and I can feel the pain for several days afterwards.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that vaping is definitely better for you than smoking, but its not a miracle solution.

If you are really health conscious you can chose edibles and save your lungs completely...the disadvantage is the high is different and it takes some adjusting to get dosages right.

2 people like this.
  5. Amy214

Amy214 New Member

What kind of vaporizer is good?

6. 5drive

5drive Slacker

It's a lot more healthy than smoking.

These days, like with cars, there are all kinds of good ones. Most are direct draw, including 'whip' style vapes using tubing and a mouthpiece, but some also fill bags with vapor. Bag fill is the easiest method-you just turn it on, fill the bag and inhale. But most people who enjoy the vapor experience end up preferring direct draw.

Your selection depends on whether you want a home vape, powered by AC, or a portable. How much you can spend is also important. About $50-60 is minimum for a portable (VaporGenie-flame/lighter powered pipe style vape), and about $100 for a home vape (Vapolution on eBay). The more you can spend, the more options you have.

7. 5drive

5drive Slacker

It's a lot more healthy than smoking.

These days, like with cars, there are all kinds of good ones. Most are direct draw, including 'whip' style vapes using tubing and a mouthpiece, but some also fill bags with vapor. Bag fill is the easiest method-you just turn it on, fill the bag and inhale. But most people who enjoy the vapor experience end up preferring direct draw.

Your selection depends on whether you want a home vape, powered by AC, or a portable. How much you can spend is also important. About $50-60 is minimum for a portable (VaporGenie-flame/lighter powered pipe style vape), and about $100 for a home vape (Vapolution on eBay). The more you can spend, the more options you have.

8. Mars1977

Mars1977 New Member

How could it be healthy in any way ?

It could only make your health worse unfortunately.

9. AnotherHighGuy

AnotherHighGuy New Member

My first time was with a vaporizer, and frankly I view it as a step down to partake via joints.

Nothing hurts, but then again, my tolerance is so low, I don't need much to feel the effects.

10. 5drive

5drive Slacker

How could vapor NOT be more healthy than inhaling smoke?

Since cannabis may have quite a few health benefits, your statement is just your opinion, and nothing more.

11. Amy214

Amy214 New Member

According to your comments, I am a little confused. I have seen so many ecigarette websites on the Internet. Would someone tell me a good website?

12. 5drive

5drive Slacker

You want an e-cig that will deliver THC? There are some, but you need mj in the right form (liquid) to use it. There are plenty of vaporizers for vaping herb. If I were you I'd contact puffitup.com and ask 'Randy' to fix you up with a model that suits you.

13. stoney_408

stoney_408 New Member

if you want to know the healthiest way make edibles or i dont like vaps they dont give you the true taste of the herb but there better then a bong or pipe or try a daber bong and hash and waxes with that:vomit:

14. 5drive

5drive Slacker

Edibles are nice, but the high takes a while to kick in. Expensive too. Vaping gives you a truer taste than either smoking (nasty) or eating (taste is disguised), so I'd have to disagree with your opinion on that.

15. Keith

Keith Guest

You're a spambot, alright.

16. cano92

cano92 New Member

Yea i use a vape, its not only a lot healthier for you than smoking it but its also a lot more efficient. the amount id put in 1 joint will last me best part of an evening. vapings the way forward. will never burn my weed again.