Vapor Rush - Worlds First THC e-cig!

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Kushy, Jun 23, 2010.

1. Kushy

Kushy down

You've seen an e-cig before and always wondered, could I smoke weed instead of nicotine out of that thing? Unfortunately it wasn't possible to use THC on an e-cig, but some biochemists created a liquid THC formula to use in a special e-cig called the Vapor Rush.

vaporrush.com/resources/Vaporrush_PostcardS.png

A group of Los Angeles based scientists, biochemists and entrepreneurs put their heads together to develop the latest buzz in the pot world: Vapor Rush. This revolutionary product combines new electronic cigarette technology with a special formulation made from pure kief that comes from the best strains of marijuana. Vapor Rush is a new way to smoke bud that allows you to smoke anywhere without a lighter, smell, shake, smoke and unwanted attention.

Jim, one of the developers of this product said “now I can get high while watching a game, at the office, or even on the plane.”

The product can be purchased at your local dispensary for a low price of $100. Go to vaporrush.com]Vapor Rush - Electronic Cigarette THC, Weed, Marijuana, Hash Oil for a list of dispensaries that carry Vapor Rush. Each kit comes with refill cartridges that are each good for over 100 hits. You can also enjoy three different varieties: haze, bliss and rush. These three types are taken from potent sativa and indica strains of cannabis. It is simple, safe, fun, and the hottest item in dispensaries!
    Thanks to claygooding for the E-Cig "menace" article which made me do some research on the Vapor Rush.
    12 people like this.
  2. kmak

kmak Sr. Member

e-joint
    4 people like this.
  3. Pepe Silvia

Pepe Silvia New Member

Thing is badass!
  4. Vicki

Vicki Cat Whisperer

It is interesting, but I am partial to me Magic Flight Launch Box.
  5. Dudeimanoldfart

Dudeimanoldfart New Member

I think this bouncer was telling me about this last night actually haha. That's too weird, but it sounds like a badass idea!! So you wouldn't have to go out and buy your own hash oil? It comes with it already in those cartridges?

The guy said he took a hit and didn't feel anything until he walked outside, hit him like a brick wall ha.
    2 people like this.
  6. SenorSmokesALot

SenorSmokesALot Subscriber

But if you don't live in a state where you are allowed to self medicate how are you supposed to use it? Can you refill the cartidges with your own oil or what?
  7. Kushy

Kushy down

Nope, currently the only 2 places that sell this special THC cartridge is The Farmacy medical club in Venice, CA and HarborSide HealthCenter also in LA. But this thing only came out June 19th (6 days ago), so obviously as it becomes more popular more medical clubs will stock it. I'm afraid if you don't live in a medical states you'll just have to wait til it's legalized :/
    2 people like this.
  8. SenorSmokesALot

SenorSmokesALot Subscriber

That sucks! I'd love a mini vape like that. I guess I can just move. :D
  9. sanfranciscosadhu

sanfranciscosadhu New Member

Harbor Side is not in LA but in Oakland. One of the better clubs in the area BTW; a little pricey at times. They do take credit cards though.
    2 people like this.
  10. jakup

jakup New Member

A friend of mine went to our local dispensery and picked up some liquid white widow, it even said it on the little bottle haha. I had a few drops and it got me high as fuck. I wonder if thats what they use for that e-joint..
  11. Le0n

Le0n New Member

Well I am sure you would not be impartial to a campy alternative :) :p
  12. WhiteWidow420

WhiteWidow420 New Member

Damn, I think i'm going to move and get a card...
  13. coldmack

coldmack New Member

Where can I get the non-thc model in Los Angeles? That way I get to use my own flavor of hash oil. How long does the battery life last? I have the O2 Xhale model from 7-11 and the battery life is crap.
  14. Le0n

Le0n New Member

E-cig knock offs being sold in 7-11's?

Jeez what CANT you guys buy at grocery stores....
  15. sanfranciscosadhu

sanfranciscosadhu New Member

These things don't work with hash oil. Instead it's used with a glycerin based extract that does come in several different strains.
  16. coldmack

coldmack New Member

Really? What would be the issue with hash oil? Will it not get hot enough to vaporize?

Other than the poor battery life the e-cig(I have the hookah model) is a decent device for 20 bucks. But, this doesn't really answer the question of where can I get this model, or something better than what I have at a local shop?
  17. Kushy

Kushy down

I didn't know pot could be dissolved in glycerin? Or maybe it's not as efficient as alcohol or oil, but it still works? Anyone know about if it's possible to do yourself?
  18. maryjanetelevision

maryjanetelevision New Member

Vape-pen is better

These have nicotine added to them...no so good. A friend turned me on to a Vape Pen 3 months ago, no nicotine just the green extract. I love it! It's also a cooler design. Totally looks like a pen, can use it anywhere. The best was going to see Despicable Me, vapin up during the previews and man it was a great way to watch the movie...sooooo goood! I pick up my refills at 99 High Art Collective they are way cool. I understand they are in other places around town as well.:D
  19. maryjanetelevision

maryjanetelevision New Member

99 High Art Collective in Venice carries the Vape-Pen, these use pre-filled cannabis cartridges.
  20. Le0n

Le0n New Member

Apparently it can be done, they are called glycerine tinctures... I was suprised when I heard it too... apparently they are quite good for the E-cig style of vaporization.