Vapor Rush - Worlds First THC e-cig!

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Kushy, Jun 23, 2010.

1. Philo DuFresne

Philo DuFresne New Member

You can make a glycerin tincture, but I'm having a hard time finding the proper ratio of bud to vegetable glycerin. I've been on a few forums, and I've heard anything from 20gr to 16oz, to 8gr of vapo poo to 16oz. Also, i talked to the guy at Vapor rush, and he said the atomizer gets to 200, which is hot enough to vape without any tincture. You can put the herb in the cart, and vape it just like you were at home with your Vapir one/volcano/Vg/ Magic Flight, etc. And I do not live in CA, but he still allows orders, he's just not sending the THC cartridge.
  2. Zaccc1

Zaccc1 New Member

So where do I buy one? And could I order it or would I need to go in shop?
  3. Phenom

Phenom Banned

www .vape-pen. com/cms/
  4. Miketheman420

Miketheman420 New Member

E-Cigs have gotten me through school back when i smoked cigarettes, but if i had i e-cig that gets you high i would be the happiest person in the world. believe me.
  5. Le0n

Le0n New Member

I have an E-Cig; I'm smoking it right now. I got the Nicotine Liquid and often wondered on how to make my own mix. As we all know - the entire world isn't full of dispensaries.
  6. clint902

clint902 Sr. Member

Ha ha ha ha! I like that!:D
  7. Le0n

Le0n New Member

That is what is basically is, Clint. It is an E-cig vaproizer with THC in the Cartomizer. If you can get THC into the Cartomizer yourself, then that would be brilliant. These things work quite well and some models are way better than others.