Vaporizer Temps?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by BobD, Dec 23, 2009.

1. BobD

BobD New Member

What temperature should i set my vaporizer at?
    I want to know the temp for Bud is
    And can you put hash in a vaporizer? If so what temp for that?
    Help me out
  2. ReXBudMan

ReXBudMan New Member

Ok this is a very tricky question and its variable. the only thing I can tell you is you have to trail end error your bud. Some bud would combust at lower temps(slightly) because they are drier, and some moist buds take a little higher temp to vape the active chemicles.

In answer to that I would say experiment with it, and also it would help if you listed your vape model because then perhaps someone with a similar model would be able to get you on the right path. The only temps you will get in any information are the boiling temps of the active chemicles in cannabis, and everyone knows that all vapes vary.

you can put hash in a vape, it works nicely but you have to have a vape that is capable of producing high temps, mainly because hash needs a higher temp to vape properly.

IMO, Hash is better smoked but i say this because my vape only gets a portion of the actives out. (400F Maximum)
  3. BobD

BobD New Member

Thanks a lot
    My system is an Easy Vape Digital
    its nothing fancy
    But what is the best temp for hash if it has to be so much higher?
  4. lwien123

lwien123 New Member

365 to 395 degrees Fahrenheit.
  5. lwien123

lwien123 New Member

Ok, the Easy Vapes as well as many of the other Chinese made vapes have temp controllers that fluctuate like crazy and are pretty inaccurate, so don't use the numbers I just gave you. It's best not to pay any attention to what the read out is on the displays on these kinds of vapes, but to go buy what the vaped bud looks like after the session. If it's black, turn down the temp. If it's green, turn it up. Your bud should end up being a dark brown.........about the shade of tobacco.

With hash, typically, you have to go higher. I'll vape keif, but with hash, I'd combust it, but that's just me.
  6. ReXBudMan

ReXBudMan New Member

Yeh I would be combusting hash, because it just seems like the right thing to do. If you feel you have to vape it, Bob, then you would have to go over 200C
  7. beezleb878

beezleb878 Sr. Member

Keep in mind, just because a digital vape says such and such temperature that does not mean it is actually vaporizing at that temperature. I recommend using the digital temps as an estimation. Keep in mind it varies from vaporizer brand but really depends on where they set their temp sensors.
  8. ReXBudMan

ReXBudMan New Member

Indeed
  9. 5drive

5drive Slacker

Your remains should be brown and should crumble to dust between your fingers. Black-your temp is too high. If you're gonna vape hash, shave thin strips off so you get good air penetration. Otherwise, hash is too dense to vape. You might even chop up your vaped hash with a razor blade and revape it at a higher temp.
  10. spam&rice_420

spam&rice_420 New Member

I vape at 385, but every vapes different like said above, it just takes time ...

Theres a crumbly light hash around cali thats great for vaping its not all tar-like...
  11. twoheadedboy

twoheadedboy New Member

177-200C or 351-392F