Vaporizers and Mold.

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by SuperTorch, Jan 24, 2009.

1. AngelHeart

AngelHeart New Member

I use glass jars just never tried storing weed in the refridgerator. Thanks.
  2. AngelHeart

AngelHeart New Member

I'm allergic to mold. So are many other people; it's a common allergy. But some people react more severely to mold than others. There are molds that will makr you sick. There are others that can kill. A person can go into anaphylactic shock and die.
  3. m0sh

m0sh New Member

Dude, well after looking at the pics it can really be hard to cause your weed to be moldy...

Usually where I come from the weed can come wet (not really ready- dealers are bastards)
    When I say wet its about 30%-40% water , meaning you have to leave it unsealed for a night or even two only then it will grinned good and be ready for smoke. (vape can do wet easily)

If you weed is dry then I can't see your having mold so really don't worry about that...

I keep my weed in glass jars mostly (If I have many strains some will go to the plastic bags) in my drawer - room temp is about 25C.

Here is a picture of WW strain I got 1.5 years ago, it was 40% wet and I left it wet and sealed for one day(big mistake) , its still looks good but the trichomes lost a bit spark.
    Click to enlarge :) (twice)

[​IMG]
  4. AngelHeart

AngelHeart New Member

Ok Thanks. I've never seen mold on my weed. I took Le0n's advice and ran moldy weed in Google. I found some photos, looked at them and I thought the weed in the photos was obviously moldy. Before reading about moldy weed in this forum and looking at the photos I did not know weed could get moldy. Now I do. I was under the impression some people who posted here might think it's ok to smoke moldy weed. I don't think it's a good idea.