Vicodin + Weed

Discussion in 'Places and People' started by cenuke, Aug 4, 2010.

1. cenuke

cenuke New Member

Hello, I have taken or i did take 2 1/2 10/325 yellow norcos and then about an hour and a half later i smoked some weed and stuff so basically i am not that tolerant to vicodin so 25mg hydro is very noticable. Right now it feels like my head is being squeezed but here is the weird thing Vicodin makes me breathe really slow and i get sleepy as hell.. when i smoke with it though, i feel like im not breathing at all and sometimes it makes me freak out like right now. this is normal right nothings going to happen im just making sure. im not tripping like i was earlier but a couple minutes ago i really thought i was gonna pass out or something daaamn!!! just wondering what other people felt like with this combination thanks :) :) :)
  2. Zebra

Zebra New Member

I think opiates in high doses cause you to nod off and you could stop breathing but you would have to overdose in order for that to happen. Weed that relaxes me a lot does that to me too, I notice that my breaths are a lot smaller. Anyways watch out for those opiates, they're highly addictive.
  3. cenuke

cenuke New Member

cool man.. and i know theyre addictive i feel like doing more right now but i think i can handle myself. also, do you know how fast tolerance builds up? is it safe to do a couple times a week, or would i get withdrawals after a couple days of use? thanks
  4. bluedeadbear

bluedeadbear Sr. Member

I've never done vicodin with weed but I have mixed benzodiazapenes (Xanax, Klonopin) and Marijuana. From my gathering its a similar experience cuz in both situations you're mixing a downer with Marijuana. It's just great. Marijuana goes really well with anything
  5. Zebra

Zebra New Member

I don't know about tolerance but I had a friend who would do these other type of opiate pills and he only used them once a week to avoid getting addicted. So try not to do it as much because you never know when you'll start becoming dependent on it. I'd say once a week AT MOST but I myself wouldn't risk taking these since I have an addictive personality.