Visine

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by MissGlitch, Mar 14, 2007.

1. MissGlitch

MissGlitch New Member

Has anyone successfully passed by adding a few drops of visine? Would it be stupid to try?

2. nerphroll

nerphroll Sr. Member

S E A R C H

Please use the Search feature. You have a tremendous wealth of knowledge here at your fingertips and you don't even know it. :)

3. MissGlitch

MissGlitch New Member

..but

I actually did search, prior to posting, and there are a lot of conflicting answers, as expected. Also, most of the posts dealt with using visine bottles to contain fluids. Really, I'd like to know if it would be detectable (I'd imagine so.) I don't know anyone with clean urine and I'm scheduled at 8 am, so if I really have to wake up at 4 in the morning to dilute, I suppose I will.

**Edit** This is an EMIT test I am taking.

4. Somnium

Somnium New Member

If you have to wake up at 4 in the morning do it, there's no such thing as being too prepared. And the way Visine works is that the chemicals possibly interfere with or alter the metabolite structure so it doesn't bind to the testing paper as well or at all. The downside is that it puts chemicals into your urine that aren't present in human urine, so any test that checks for validity will see that you've adulterated your sample. So it might help you pass on paper but its still extremely risky to try it unless its for the sole purpose of fooling a test you're being given at home, and that test doesn't have validification (which isn't condoned here so I'm not sure why I'm mentioning it...). More information about what you're taking it for, when, and personal statistics like age weight height smoking history and reason you're being tested are more relevent to any advice given to you, don't look to Visine to solve your problems.

5. Secs

Secs New Member

As I said before, Instant dip type of test kits are old school and are on their way out. The new technology, (costing only about $ 0.75 more) is the split cup with the integrity panel built in. We sell them to parents for the same price as we used to sell the instant dip type of tests.

BTW, those 1 panel THC dip type of tests you all are paying $15 for at the drug store actually costs only about a buck wholesale (depending on the quantity bought).

6. melik

melik New Member

Am i ok,i used visine in my urine on my random drug test the other
    day,probably about 4 to 7 drops in my urine...will this help me out,
    i'm a very light smoker,smoked 3 j's this month? I know
    this is not the smartest thing 2 do,but i was only given a 15 min
    notice.Prior to this i had not smoked in about 1yr.

7. Prong_67

Prong_67 New Member

:sigh::wtf::doh::banghead::vomit::think::bawl::cry:

8. Darque Pervert

Darque Pervert Jive Honkey