"Wake 'n' Bake or Smoke Before You Sleep?"

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by stoneygreenbud, Aug 26, 2006.

?

"Wake 'n' Bake or Smoke Before You Sleep?"

1. Wake 'n' Bake

17.1%
  2. Smoke Before You Sleep

29.6%
  3. Both

53.3%
  1. stoneygreenbud

stoneygreenbud Super Moderator

Do You Ever Wake and Bake

I often find myself smoking first thing in the morning. I do this pretty much every day.

so how many others share this daily event?

Stoney:wave:

2. Merlin840

Merlin840 New Member

I do this definatly before school... But every day wake n' bake... doesnt happen often but when it happens.. im usually burnt out by 11 o'clock... then its time for more.

3. Jake

Jake Sr. Member

I smoke almost everyday, but I don't wake and bake that often. I don't like smoking when I'm still really disorientated.

4. homemadebubbler

homemadebubbler Always bubblin'

I wake in bake if no ones around, or I feel like getting stoned in the morning. BAsiclly I do it whenever I feel like it.

I wake N bake before school too. Its the only way to be stoned in school, and how else can you get high grades, unless you go to school high?

5. iloveunot

iloveunot **********

i dont know why i dont do it more often

6. dreamer

dreamer Inclined to Isolate

haha i just woke and boke right before i saw this thread. most days recently i have waked and baked:D

7. imported_kdub

imported_kdub New Member

I do it every once in a while. Its quite easy for me. Just wake up, smoke, get a shower and im on the bus to school.

8. iamskfan

iamskfan [URL="http://www.ediblemj.com"]Medical Marijuana E

Every morning. DarkWing and I will smoke a joint before he goes to work...around 6 am. If he is late, he smokes on his way to work, and I smoke right after he leaves...still by 6:45 am.

Wake n bake is my favorite high...lasts the longest and is the purest.

2 people like this.
  9. PurpleCorn

PurpleCorn New Member

It really is a most excellent way to start the day. Breakfast is the bomb after a wake and bake.

10. Dedbr

Dedbr Domestic War Veteran

Of course.....

;) I think like iam, the wake and bake is the best stone of the day, bar none. I get higher and enjoy the silence of the buzz before anyone gets up and disturbs the quiet that I enjoy so much......:D

Plus I get more work written down when I get to enjoy the morning wake and bake. My mind works at about 150% more when I'm stoned.

Better ideas, too.

Some Where In Ded Land............

11. Hookahs

Hookahs Banned

Every morning and twice on Sunday.

The wake and bake is the best high of the day.

It has made me a morning person. Watching the sun rise or going fishing high is pretty cool. :fish:

12. Equilibrium

Equilibrium Cranched Scanner

I dont wake and bake to often it always seems to burn me out for the rest of the day and i hate that.

13. XT Dream

XT Dream Jr. Member

"Would you rather get right up and start every new bright day with Wake 'n' Bake, or would you rather end your bright days with a sweet toke before you go...(to bed that is...or just really late.) ?

~.~

Peace Love "

14. iamskfan

Darn, I merged these two polls backwards and I lost the poll that stoneygreenbud set up...I am sorry stoney.

15. XT Dream

XT Dream Jr. Member

"tss."

"I dont know which 1 to choose myself... ha.
    ~.~"

16. ????

???? New Member

My way of doing it is to smoke myself stupid the night before. Then have a couple of bowls in the morining after 12 hours of sleep though

17. stoneygreenbud

stoneygreenbud Super Moderator

I assumed

Oh great and I just Reemed XT Dream .....and included neg rep:eek:

XT Dream was the first post with the new poll name.....I somehow thought that members can manipulate this like changing your custom tittle and such..

F*** now I feel like :sulkoff: XT Dream is not gonna be happy.....:help:

can you fix that?

and what can I do about my poll?...should I re post?

I guess it might be pointless now:(

Stoney:stress:

18. iamskfan

Stoney~

I thought I sent you a pm about it? Did I not?

I don't know how to fix it. I asked for help, but nothing yet.

19. GanjaGirl420

GanjaGirl420 Banned

I used to smoke all day long when I had the pot, but now I don't. I don't like waking and baking because I burn out half way through the day, and I think it is a waste of the high you get from the first toke of the day. I always blaze before bed, otherwise I can't sleep....

20. jaycool2018

jaycool2018 New Member

mornin tokin

i would prefer getting a nice not too strong of a high before i get things done during the day, then later at night i would prolly get the most high, which i love.:D