wat kind of Grinder do u got>!?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories' started by kaykayLovesHerMnDank, Apr 15, 2011.

1. Heres a pic of minee
    [​IMG]
    its a copper one shaped as a skull wit a keif tray:)

2. kyrb732

kyrb732 New Member

SPACE CASE all the way, owned mine for a while now, better than any name brand grinder company out there.

3. Grass-Smoka

Grass-Smoka 303% Acid

Picture doesn't work for me. I had one that was about the size of a toonie and was green in the design of poker chips. It also had a kief catcher and pyramid teeth, metal of course. ;) For $15 it was actually a really good grinder.

4. 5drive

5drive Slacker

Looks and feels better, but the grinding performance is no better than my cheap Chromium Crusher, Sharp Crusher, etc. Space Case quality is all about perfect machining, but the 4 pc. models are way overpriced. It's actually pretty easy to get a quality grinder under $20 these days. They're pretty much 100% CNC manufactured, so no broken or bent teeth.

That's what I paid for my Sharp Crusher- made in the same factory as Chromium Crusher and Sharpstone. Best buy in a grinder I've seen, and I've bought/used quite a few.

5. t0ke n' ch0ke

t0ke n' ch0ke New Member

Heres my Space Crusher I got off of eBay for $23. Love this thing, keif is ridiculous and grinds perfectly.

[​IMG]

6. 5drive

5drive Slacker

^ You've got kind of a collector's item.

Space Crusher = original Chromium Crusher.

"This listing is for a Space Crusher Herb Grinder. These grinder are actually the exact same as the original gun metal color Chromium Crushers. It came from the same factory and made of the exactly same material as the Chromium Crushers. It was originally an OEM for one of our customers, but the order was never completed. We are selling these grinders at a reduced price on eBay."

cgi.ebay.com/2-2-4pcs-Chromium-Space-Crusher-Herb-Grinder-70205-/270734650987?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f090aee6b

7. simon_james

simon_james Sr. Member

Mine is almost the same, but slightly larger.

Also, I 'liked' that you used toonie on an international discussion board lol

8. sk8erdude87

sk8erdude87 New Member

I have an EZ Grind. It's got a kief catcher and grinds well, I like it.

9. Pup420

Pup420 New Member

I have the 4-piece chromium crusher. I like the diamond teeth and that the ground up herb falls through to another compartment, making it easier to pack. And if you grind too much you can just keep it in the middle compartment.

10. Drew420

Drew420 New Member

None here.

11. UsernameHere

UsernameHere New Member

I wish i had a grinder. I'm planning on buying one. Where did you guys buy yours from guys?
    I just want it to last.

12. sk8erdude87

sk8erdude87 New Member

I got mine at the smokeshop. If you can't go to a smokeshop you can order one off grasscity or the grinder company's website (Sharpstone's site has a lot of different grinders).

13. Grass-Smoka

Grass-Smoka 303% Acid

I got mine from a headshop as well.

14. CouchPotato

CouchPotato Cotch Supreme

Any headshop will sell them, I've got a cheapy plastic one, but will buy a metal multi chamber crystal catcher soon.

15. Grass-Smoka

Grass-Smoka 303% Acid

At sharpstone's website you can get a really, really nice 4 piece for under $30.

2 people like this.
  16. Linkus420

Linkus420 New Member

Ive got one also, and i can testify that yeah....space case is beast.

17. 420AltoCalle

420AltoCalle New Member

Mendo Mulcher

I highly recommend the Mendo Mulcher. They're a little pricier, but they're made in the USA and the quality is fantastic. I have the one with the kief catcher, which has served me very well. The also have some other cool accessories for sale on their website. I bought it directly from them online.

Helpful hint - clean your kief screen with rubbing alcohol every once in a while to unclog the screen. I first soak in a small dish of alcohol then gently rub with a Q-tip.

18. 5drive

5drive Slacker

^ Mendo cuts good-fast and easy, but that's due to the tooth design. If you want a fine grind though, that design works against you.

You don't have to soak. Just use a toothbrush with alcohol. It's faster and easier. In a minute you can have the whole grinder cleaned.

19. 10game

10game New Member

hey but like which blades are better sharp ones or the normal ones ?

20. Jesus of Ganja

Jesus of Ganja New Member

I got a little metal smiley face grinder xD works great!