Water Pills?

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by SacTownsFinest, Jan 31, 2005.

1. SacTownsFinest

SacTownsFinest New Member

airight i got a few qustions i havent smoked in about 11days i finally got the drug test commin up that i thought was last thursday this thursday ..srry for all the confusion...so my test will be on Feb 3rd ......like i said i workout n play ball for about 2-3 hours a day everyday my metabolism is fairly fast and i dont have alot of fat..i havent been smokin too much in the last 2months basically a couple of blunts in a week than stop for about 8days than another blunt all until DEC 26th thats when i stoped for 2 n a half weeks n smoked another blunt..i took a couple of hits a week later on JAN 21st and have been clean since.....Ive been takin these water pills for about a week now cause this girl told me that they work when i went to buy my home drug test ...i plan to do the dilution method and test it on WED the day b4 my actuall test...ive been pissin like a race horse everyday ..i know it dont help to do it b4 the actuall test but that ish makes your piss temorarily have a bluish tint to it....do yall knoe anythin bout these pills...my othe question is would childrens Asprin work or should i jus get the regular asprin..and oh yea what about TUMS instead of rolaids.....thanks for all the help fellas

2. Bodhi36

Bodhi36 New Member

I think you should stop taking the pills- I don't know what they are but you can seriously screw up your electrolytes and end up in the Emergency room- playing ball and taking diuretics. You loose a lot of potassium and sodium- which you need so your heart will beat properly- plus you can't go into a drug test peeing blue urine- that just won't work they'll figure it's adulterated. The childrens aspirin is a lower mg than the regular- so you'll need the reg- but don't take as few as possible-(like 4 at least 4 hours before the test) tums and rolaids are the same thing. Good luck-

3. d4rk3

d4rk3 New Member

another word of advice, i think you have a chance of passing without dilluting, it IS possible, that's where the home test comes in. just make sure it's the first piss of the day and DON'T dillute before the home test...the whole point is to see if you are actually clean, not to try and "beat" the home test, what would the point of that be then? at that point THEN decide to dillute. good luck man

4. SacTownsFinest

Aright yeah that makes sense ill try n pass it b4 the real thing witout diluting n i gotta stop takin those F'n pills n ill post my reply after my results.......good lookin out..peace

5. OnProbation

OnProbation New Member

Are there Water Purification Pills? Someone that I know (not a friend) said that taking 1/2 of a water purification pills and drinking 16oz of water before you go in will work. I dont know if it works, and i havent tried it. But these are the pills you put in a freaking fish tank to make the water clean of all of its inpurities. I mean it sounds like it would work, but ive never tired it and it seems like it would end up killing you. I really wouldent do this unless you can do alot of research on it and find out that it really does work.

6. killavanilla

killavanilla New Member

This sounds highly suspect and somewhat to extremely dangerous.
    Metabolites are stored in fat cells and it is not water soluble.
    In other words, taking pills to increase urination or detox a fish tank wont matter. It sounds like it WOULD NOT work.
    Water pills wont work.

7. SacTownsFinest

Today was my test day ..I got up pissed, took a **** n went to take the test like a man...i took 6 Asprin about 4 B vitamins (for the asprin: 3 2hrs b4 2 1hr b4 n 1 30min b4) i drank 2 glasses of water bout(8oz) n 1 32oz jug of Gatorade i pissed bout 3 times n almost passed out from all that damn asprin while i was waiting for them to call me n do the test ...well i guess it worked cuz i passed ...good lookin out wit all the posts n good luck to anyone else takin the stupid piss tests....peace

8. OnProbation

OnProbation New Member

ok killavanilla, you beat me with straight up facts :). just from the SOUND of it it would sound like it would work, but after reading what you posted, it makes sence why it wouldent work at all. Thx for clearing that up for me.

9. killavanilla

killavanilla New Member

good luck and be safe!
    There is plenty of info on stuff that works in this forum. Make sure to read the stickies in the urine testing forum. VERY helpful.