Wax Paper

Discussion in 'The 420 Lounge' started by PinkFloyd1965, May 9, 2007.

1. PinkFloyd1965

PinkFloyd1965 New Member

I made a homemade bong and used wax paper with holes in it as a screen. Now, my eyes hurt, my head hurts, and from time to time I get really dizzy. Is there something on wax paper or something that is bad for you? It was the first homemade bong I made.

:fish:

2. hiqualitysandw

hiqualitysandw New Member

why would you do that?

3. CanadianJihad21

CanadianJihad21 New Member

i dont know about wax paper but were you burning, maybe on accident, any plastic. that might be the problem

4. krad

krad New Member

Using wax paper as a screen? Wow I really have heard it all :yawn: Anyway, i'm not sure if theres anything harmful on wax paper or not (probably is) but I wouldn't suggest doing it again.

5. PinkFloyd1965

PinkFloyd1965 New Member

Because it was my first homemade bong, I didn't have a screen, and I built it in about five minutes.

6. Perplexed Pixie

Perplexed Pixie Ladybug Sunflower

7. CanadianJihad21

did it work well as a screen anyways?

8. hiqualitysandw

hiqualitysandw New Member

typically, you don't want to make a screen out of flammable material.

9. Perplexed Pixie

Perplexed Pixie Ladybug Sunflower

I dont think so! :wtf: :rolleyes: :shrugs: :banghead:

10. CanadianJihad21

i am asking PinkFloyd1965, he made it, he should know. maybe it worked fantastically and the wax stopped it from burning. i dont know, but i want to and that is why i asked Pink

11. PinkFloyd1965

PinkFloyd1965 New Member

It seemed to work fine and I was high, except for the eye pain, head pain, and dizzyness I experienced in the next couple of days. I won't use wax paper again.

12. pretendo

pretendo smoke da herb

wax paper...... wow dude while your at why dont you try plastic lmao

13. PinkFloyd1965

PinkFloyd1965 New Member

Plastic? I didn't think of that. Will that cause those side effects I mentioned?

14. k20

k20 New Member

I thought people use wax paper to roll joints? I could be wrong, but if I'm not then I dunno why it would fuck you up

15. pretendo

pretendo smoke da herb

if your being seriouse......then you are probaly border line retarted, i was joking dude, plastic would be much worse

16. PinkFloyd1965

PinkFloyd1965 New Member

I am retarded? You can't even spell. I think you wanted to say:

"If you're being serious then you are probably borderline retarded. I was joking dude. Plastic would be much worse."

17. Killerchron

Killerchron Get ya shine on

Wax manybe?

18. Itzamna

Itzamna New Member

use the screen from your bathroom sink.

19. pretendo

pretendo smoke da herb

didnt mean to offend you but there are some really stupid stoners who are pretty desperate when it comes to pot.....like the liquid nitrogen deal lol, and the headaches and shit coulda just been shwag or it could just be any old preasure headache

20. CodiGanja

CodiGanja New Member

Use something that does NOT give off harmful toxins when a flame is put to it.