Weed before bed?

Discussion in 'The 420 Lounge' started by Slightlystoopid, Mar 30, 2013.

1. Ok, I know this topic was brought up before, but I'm wondering what the current opinion is on smoking weed then going to bed. Do you witness any positive or negative effects?
    2 people like this.
  2. Jmoney1442

Jmoney1442 New Member

I, personally smoke before bed just about everyday. I will just sit in my room and smoke a few bong packs and then just chill for about an hour. By that time, im not really high anymore(stupid high tolerance) and i start to get really tired< so i smoke the last cigarette of the da and knock out. As for negative effects, some people experience a "pot hangover" in the morning where for the first waking hour or so they will be extremely tired and groggy, but that is usually fixed by a cup of coffee or 2... or 9
    2 people like this.
  3. Buzzby

Buzzby Buddhist Curmudgeon

I vape before bed every night. I have a sleep disorder that causes me to dream non-stop and not get any deep sleep. The cannabis suppresses REM sleep for a while and gets me some rest.
    2 people like this.
  4. THC Is King

THC Is King New Member

I have recently begun toking just before before bed, knowing that I'm going to lie down, and I haven't experienced any negative effects such as insomnia or inability to get comfortable. There have been times that I've been tired and toked to wake myself up though, too: usually had to more or less force myself to stay awake though (the mj just helped).

As for positive effects, I strongly believe it helps me sleep by soothing me and enabling me fall out more quickly. Hope this helps bro!
  5. highandhappy

highandhappy New Member

good, i was at a friends house once and we smoked some weed before bed and it was nice, helped me relax and numb out any bad feelings, i felt pretty good and went to bed happy haha
  6. FischerKing

FischerKing New Member

I just smoked last night before bed. I stayed up longer than usual but got the best sleep I've had in a while
  7. Steve Cool

Steve Cool Tokemaster General Staff Member

As a long time smoker my tolerance has lead me to take a few dabs before bedtime - then a hit of some type of OG Indica, for the terpenes...

[​IMG]
  8. Your picture just made me want legalization in my state so much more.... Here you never know what you get. It's a little off topic but I felt the need to say it.
  9. cabriosnap

cabriosnap Not Man, Merely a Machine

I prefer to smoke about half an hour before bed, helps me relax and actually get to sleep. I have always had a bit of a sleeping disorder, and marijuana has always helped me get some rest.

if i overdue it though, I will wanna ride my high out and usually dont sleep...which sucks lol

never really get weed hangovers, as I am not a morning person really anyways. I am always kinda groggy and out of it in the mornings lmao