weed? check. pipe? check. lighter? fuck.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by emuhhleee, Oct 14, 2009.

1. emuhhleee

emuhhleee emtard smash!

is there any possible way to light my weed without a lighter? hahaha, it was pretty unfortunate... i go outside to smoke, but then there was a moose outside so i went back inside, went outside again & now my lighter doesn't work.

fml.
    i can't smoke inside.

wow, totally posted this ins the wrong place.
    sorry everyone.
  2. Zeroxtreem

Zeroxtreem News *****

One time my friend and I walked ten minutes down this steep hill, 5 minutes up through the woods, and then another 5 across a cliff to find the perfect spot to smoke!

....except none of us had a lighter. :(
  3. jmhereiam

jmhereiam New Member

rubs some sticks till you make a fire then find one thats very hot and it will catch your weed on fire :D
  4. Audio

Audio Ω∫§¥∂∞≈

If it's sunny get a magnifying glass and try to light it using the sun, never tried it myself but have heard it works. Will probably take some patience. Also if you have long matches light one and then wait until it burns past the sulfur on the top and light it using that. Or find a grill lighter if you have one in your house.
  5. spam&rice_420

spam&rice_420 New Member

Ha ha, I hate when this shit used to happen, now I got this...now I need to have batteries :D

[​IMG]
    2 people like this.
  6. SmokeyMcPott

SmokeyMcPott **********

I've lit weed with a magnifying glass before. I ended up putting it on a table and smoking it like that cause it's kinda hard to get the bud lit and put it up to your mouth. Try rolling a j and lighting it with the toaster, then running outside. I do that with cigs when I cant find a lighter.
  7. fjames27

fjames27 New Member

i aM macgyver!!!

Try going to a gas station and get matches, ask a neighbor? do you have a stove? if it is gas light it in there and go outside, or if your smokin a bowl light a candle off the stove....and if it is electric, put some paper on it and blow on until yuou see your fire!

Good luck I hope you get to smoke, I hate when it happens.