Weed Cupcakes Recipe Please.?(:

Discussion in 'Cooking with Marijuana Recipes' started by Lailaa, Nov 6, 2010.

1. Lailaa

Lailaa New Member

Okay So my friend and I wanna make weed cupcakes, 1 for each of us. We both weigh 110 and were 15. Would one get us like a good high?:) Soo how much for each cupcake basically, And Recipes would be supper helpful.

2. Weedster95

Weedster95 New Member

wat u need to do is very simple make cana-butter. u melt butter in a small pot that sits in a bigger pot of hot water(to prevent the butter from burning) add a fair amount of the secret ingredient (weed) and stir for about 10 mins then put the mixture through a coffee filter to seperate the butter from the weed and store the butter in a frige alowing it to harden. u see the thc in the weed will attach to the fat in the butter so make sure u use butter not margirine and make sure u use grinded weed. after this the weed is usless. ok after the butter is hardened it should have a green ting to it now just ad this to anything that needs butter such as cupcakes brownies cake put it on toast the possibilies are endless. plz exuse my spelling im terible at spelling

5 people like this.
  3. Lailaa

Lailaa New Member

Oh my goodness, Thank you!! I didnt think anyone was gonna answer this.

-Laila:)

4. AstroCoaster

AstroCoaster Sr. Member

What I like about Weed Cupcakes or "Space Cakes" is that you get even doses with them. If you wanted you could make them topped with "Magic Frosting". :trippy:

5. Lailaa

Lailaa New Member

Haha How might this Magic frosting be made? :]]

6. Weedster95

Weedster95 New Member

here is a magic frosting recipe

1/8 cup SOFTENED cannabutter
    1/8 cup SOFTENED butter (not enriched)
    3/4 cup confectioners sugar( icing sugar or powder sugar its the same thing)
    1 tsp. lemon juice
    1 tsp. grated lemon peel
    3 drop food coloring (i like green:p )

It is absolutely essential you keep let the butter soften overnight on the counter, microwaving will *NOT* have the same effect. You just can't fake it, patience is a virtue.

Combine whip the two butters together until thoroughly blended and then add the lemon juice, lemon peel and sugar until completely mixed. Add the food coloring at any point once everything has started to come together.

enjoy :D :silvermj: