Weed from Thailand

Discussion in 'Strains and Definitions' started by calipso, May 11, 2011.

1. calipso

calipso New Member

I was in Thailand and I bought some local weed. It was different from what I smoke in Europe. It looked like pressed stems, leaves and flowers.

I found a movie with that kind of weed. This is frame from this film:

[​IMG]

That staff was perfect for me. Not so strong with positive and energetic high.

Did somebody know what is the name of that kind of stuff and how to make it?
  2. 1406

1406 Retired

Looks can be deceiving, but in my opinion it looks like poorly grown, seedy, bricked middies. Usually good chronic isn't packed into tight squares like that.

[Mod Note: Moved to Strains and Definitions Forum]
  3. calipso

calipso New Member

Probably they made some special type of curing. Normally nobody smoke stems and leaves. Do you know how they do it?
  4. habitual95

habitual95 New Member

that looks to be some schwag man
  5. Zero2Sixty

Zero2Sixty New Member

Yeah, you got some schwag there for sure
  6. 1406

1406 Retired

I guess that's plausible, but highly unlikely in my opinion. I think it has that appearance because mass produced mids are packed into tight bricks for easier smuggling/transportation.

Was it sticky? Did it smell good? Was it sensimilla (seedless)? Were the leaves covered in trichomes? Those are easy ways to tell if you have good quality bud.

Even with high quality bud I never smoke the stems. That's gross.
  7. medme

medme Sr. Member

a friend i've known for over 30 years lives there now,,, they have alot of things there,, it could have been laced with opium like in the old days of thai sticks.... my friend has seen that alot,,,,, btw he has a thai wife, so he gets the "good" stuff when he wants it... just sayin'
  8. calipso

calipso New Member

Maybe I explain why I asking about it.

I smoking many years and I don't need much to get stoned. I don't like smoking bud with tabaco so i searching for something to mix with bud.

Harvest time is coming so i thinking how to make it in Thai way :) They method of curing suits me very well because it wasn't to strong for me.

It wasn't sticky. There wasn't any seeds. It's smell god and looks like pressed straw, maybe dipped in something. But for me it was perfect :D
  9. medme

medme Sr. Member

just save your trim to smoke with the bud,,,, it won't burn exactly like tobacco because all the additives won't be there, but it should help it burn better for ya,,
    2 people like this.