Weed helps fevers!

Discussion in 'Medicinal Marijuana' started by RezinatedDriver, Jun 5, 2003.

1. RezinatedDriver

RezinatedDriver New Member

Last week I had a fever and a terrible headache and didn't know what the hell to do than it clicked...needed hebal remedy,,and i smoked a few bowls throughout the day and the next morning i felt like a new man, you should try it and let me know how it works out for u guys...
  2. ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb New Member

The next morning??? Maybe it just went away normally?
  3. teco

teco New Member

I always smoke when im sick.but I does help a little, being stoned takes away the pain:D
  4. Jaycrills

Jaycrills New Member

It helps take your mind off the pain, but it doesnt cure it.

Also if the headache didnt go away till the morning then I don't think it was the weed, time heals all wounds.
  5. teco

teco New Member

yea thats true. when you stoned you dont feel the pain as much but when you start burning out you feel it come back. lucky for me by the time im burning out im asleep:D.
  6. cones 4 all

cones 4 all New Member

it could be that the weed allowed u to get a good nights sleep and this allowed your body to beat the infection
  7. Mamabudz

Mamabudz Guest

Or he could be correct:

Click Here For Full Report

You'll notice the references are old...very old...in fact there is one published by President Thomas Jefferson...you know...the one who penned the USA Declaration of Independence..."When in the Course of human events..."..."We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness"... Kinda cool -- history and pot eh? :cool:

...have a cookie ;)
  8. RezinatedDriver

RezinatedDriver New Member

WOW

wow, thats some of the most interesting facts i have heard in like an awful long time... plus, who liked them nasty medicine cough syrups anyways??
    thanx for the info
  9. Grapefruity

Grapefruity New Member

Yeah weed is like amiracle medication you know....for me it cures bronchitis (temporarely) , nausea, stomach aches , headaches , heartburns and more. :)

Tahnk you marijuana
  10. chronictruth

chronictruth New Member

they put DXM in some cold medicines for cough...some doctors even prescribe hydrocodone for it

it is kind of funny that DXM is legal while marijuana is still illegal

as far as headaches ...i usually have sinus headaches because my nasal pasagas are small and when I smoke marijuana it tends to clear my sinuses so it works as a decongestant and fever reducer...most medicines use psuedoephedrine for this which is dangerous because it constricts blood vessles and can lead to more serious problems...its not uncommon for people to have surgery for this where they burn their nasal passages with acid to make them wider so that they won't have headaches and be congested all the time

it also makes nausea better because I notice it settles my stomach ...nausea is preety common with me because most foods I eat are not prepared right...i guess that is a symptom of our society today where everything is done in a rush and no one puts time into anything...and guess what anyone can be a chef but not everyone can be a good chef same with acting and writing